First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2006 Mazda MX5, 1973 Super Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I contacted Ford for a status update on my XLT LUX FX4 360 4k in Velocity Blue and was told I was issued a VIN and I was absolutely ecstatic I went into the tracker punched in the VIN and was presented with a Maverick Hybrid in Hot Pepper Red XLT but the order date was 2 months earlier than my Sept 11th order. I then contacted support again and they verified that was the correct truck and I should reach out to my dealer. I reached out to my dealer and they still had my correct truck on file with the same order code.

So the question of the day is where is my order cause I did get that delay email? Guess I will call them again and try and figure things out. o.o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
So I just got off the phone with Cara on the support line and had a pleasant chat on the line, turns out there was a discrepancy with the order code with multiple trucks on the same order code." If I am wording that correctly". She did verify that my Maverick is still ordered and I do have the correct order code it is just that they misinformed me and provided me with some mistaken information. So back on the wait train I go. 🚂
Sponsored

Last edited:

jons

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lucky guy

Nighthawk-1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
knighthawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I contacted Ford for a status update on my XLT LUX FX4 360 4k in Velocity Blue and was told I was issued a VIN and I was absolutely ecstatic I went into the tracker punched in the VIN and was presented with a Maverick Hybrid in Hot Pepper Red XLT but the order date was 2 months earlier than my Sept 11th order. I then contacted support again and they verified that was the correct truck and I should reach out to my dealer. I reached out to my dealer and they still had my correct truck on file with the same order code.

So the question of the day is where is my order cause I did get that delay email? Guess I will call them again and try and figure things out. o.o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
So I just got off the phone with Cara on the support line and had a pleasant chat on the line, turns out there was a discrepancy with the order code with multiple trucks on the same order code." If I am wording that correctly". She did verify that my Maverick is still ordered and I do have the correct order code it is just that they misinformed me and provided me with some mistaken information. So back on the wait train I go. 🚂
I ordered a XLT but Ford shows an XL with same order number I will take what I get as all Mavericks are selling out

OP
OP
pgstick02

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2006 Mazda MX5, 1973 Super Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a XLT but Ford shows an XL with same order number I will take what I get as all Mavericks are selling out
Pretty much, thankfully I have a build date now and probably wont have to wait for a 2023

JPJKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

UPDATE:
At this point, I will accept any Maverick, any trim package, any drivetrain, any color, ....
Sponsored