First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 ford f100, 2022 Ford Maverick ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my set today. I ordered the standard set with the gravitational bearing option.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Smooth_criminal

Smooth_criminal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is what I ordered + the stainless steel hardware. AND... they're being delivered tomorrow 😁
Sweet, I figured I'd just grab stainless hardware locally. Can't wait. I've spent my budget now on audio and coilovers so wheels and tires will have to be next year 🙃. At least I will get some use out of the factory tires.

OP
OP
Smooth_criminal

Smooth_criminal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is some information I got from scale when I asked about different spring rate and adjustments on low vs standard sets.

"On a truck or SUV , we always want to keep the payload and towing capacity while preventing rubbing when lowered , so the default spring rate of each version remains the best option for the best comfort level for the ride height range and preventing any problems.
All our shocks also have dampening adjustment to fine tune the comfort level where you really want it so 2 suspension of the same version will feels differently if one is at 18 out of 24 on the dampening adjustment and the other is a 4 out of 24.

Regular version is really close to factory comfort and adjustable from 0 to -4 inch on the front , rear can be leveled so it's close to -5 inch drop on the rear at maximal drop.

Low version is 15% stiffer and offer a drop range from -1 to -5 inch and prevent rubbing even at maximum payload capacity when set at lowest setting."

Deleted member 6544

This is some information I got from scale when I asked about different spring rate and adjustments on low vs standard sets.

"On a truck or SUV , we always want to keep the payload and towing capacity while preventing rubbing when lowered , so the default spring rate of each version remains the best option for the best comfort level for the ride height range and preventing any problems.
All our shocks also have dampening adjustment to fine tune the comfort level where you really want it so 2 suspension of the same version will feels differently if one is at 18 out of 24 on the dampening adjustment and the other is a 4 out of 24.

Regular version is really close to factory comfort and adjustable from 0 to -4 inch on the front , rear can be leveled so it's close to -5 inch drop on the rear at maximal drop.

Low version is 15% stiffer and offer a drop range from -1 to -5 inch and prevent rubbing even at maximum payload capacity when set at lowest setting."
I got the same info when inquiring about drop. That's good. I'll post a pic here when I receive. Just an FYI, I ordered on July28 so it will be 21 working days from order to delivery. Hopefully getting them installed next Saturday.

Sponsored

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m very curious how the standard springs feel
Pretty sure the low version is more than 15% stiffer than stock

OP
OP
Smooth_criminal

Smooth_criminal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m very curious how the standard springs feel
Pretty sure the low version is more than 15% stiffer than stock
How soft have you tried adjusting the dampening?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Smooth_criminal

Smooth_criminal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received mine this afternoon. Hopefully get them installed Saturday.
Scale.jpg
Nice! What numbers are stamped on the spring? That would tell us the spring rate of the standard version.

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Also very curious what comes with standard kit

Deleted member 6544

Nice! What numbers are stamped on the spring? That would tell us the spring rate of the standard version.
There are no numbers on the springs. At least not that I can find. I looked at both the front and rears. :unsure:
Sponsored