Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems there is a new player and they are here in Florida. 10k spring rate up front and 8k out back. Looks good. Anyone have any experience with them?

https://silvers-na.com/collections/...max-coilovers-ford-maverick-awd-fwd-p758-2022

Screenshot_20221014_065849.jpg

Screenshot_20221014_065111.jpg
I don't know about suspensions either, but I have a question. I would think the top of the shock tower would be a set point (usually welded) but this set appears to be adjustable along a slide.

I'd be worried that the bolts would loosen up and change the angle of the shock. Maybe it's setup for racing and those bolts would be checked/adjusted prior to each run, but I wonder about them for street use where people install them and largely forget about them.

Hopefully someone can chime in and provide some insight. . . . Thanks

Ford Maverick Silvers Coilovers For Maverick 1665747702526

OP
OP
2016BoostedGreyGoose

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know about suspensions either, but I have a question. I would think the top of the shock tower would be a set point (usually welded) but this set appears to be adjustable along a slide.

I'd be worried that the bolts would loosen up and change the angle of the shock. Maybe it's setup for racing and those bolts would be checked/adjusted prior to each run, but I wonder about them for street use where people install them and largely forget about them.

Hopefully someone can chime in and provide some insight. . . . Thanks

1665747702526.png
You dont need some solid info. That is a camber plate. Once tightened it will not move. No need to be welded as that would totally defeat its purpose. I would NOT buy a set of coilovers without this feature. ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
2016BoostedGreyGoose

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well now I have to get it 🤣
Lol..I just did. The customer care is awesome! I emailed them with various questions, even mentioning things about my Scale coilovers and 5hey quickly responded to each and every question in my many emails. At some point I will be selling some of the many coilover sets I bought. Lol anyone interested stay alert! 😅

Helloimnormal

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2002 tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lol..I just did. The customer care is awesome! I emailed them with various questions, even mentioning things about my Scale coilovers and 5hey quickly responded to each and every question in my many emails. At some point I will be selling some of the many coilover sets I bought. Lol anyone interested stay alert! 😅
I just sentyou a message haha

BlueFiSTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracer 900 GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you ever get these in? I ordered my scales 5 weeks ago now and they still haven't shipped, I'm considering canceling the order and getting silvers instead assuming they're somewhat comparable but I haven't heard any reports on quality or lead time on them. My only experience with silvers was a buddy who put them on his Fiesta St and he was not super impressed with the actual performance.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like the market is finally taking notice. I am actually very satisfied with the mav's stock ride but for those who want something different there are now choices.

When there are finally tons of mavericks on the road the aftermarket should be very nice indeed.

OP
OP
2016BoostedGreyGoose

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you ever get these in? I ordered my scales 5 weeks ago now and they still haven't shipped, I'm considering canceling the order and getting silvers instead assuming they're somewhat comparable but I haven't heard any reports on quality or lead time on them. My only experience with silvers was a buddy who put them on his Fiesta St and he was not super impressed with the actual performance.
Did not because they notified me that the McPherson lower mount was being remade due to an issue with where the brake line mounted. Said I could have the current set now or wait for the revised one which should ship Nov 15th.

As far as Scales....lol good luck canceling your order. They will try to hit you with a "cancelation fee". We went round and round until they finally decided I wasn't worth it and refunded my money. If ANYone would like to read my emails back and forth with them, I kept them. Glad I bought them with one of my Business Ink cards. I was getting my money back one way or another. I, like you, simply got tired of waiting. I was told 3 weeks...it was closer to 5 and I had to call them for an update. Smdh

Sponsored
OP
OP
2016BoostedGreyGoose

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like the market is finally taking notice. I am actually very satisfied with the mav's stock ride but for those who want something different there are now choices.

When there are finally tons of mavericks on the road the aftermarket should be very nice indeed.
SEMA just opened that Market for us! Hell we may even start offering custom stuff for the Maverick. 😉

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
SEMA just opened that Market for us! Hell we may even start offering custom stuff for the Maverick. 😉
Give it a year. Once there are enough of these things rolling around the aftermarket will boom.

OP
OP
2016BoostedGreyGoose

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Give it a year. Once there are enough of these things rolling around the aftermarket will boom.
Totally agreed! It's one of the reasons I have another one on the way...another Lariat Lux (2023)

BlueFiSTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracer 900 GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did not because they notified me that the McPherson lower mount was being remade due to an issue with where the brake line mounted. Said I could have the current set now or wait for the revised one which should ship Nov 15th.

As far as Scales....lol good luck canceling your order. They will try to hit you with a "cancelation fee". We went round and round until they finally decided I wasn't worth it and refunded my money. If ANYone would like to read my emails back and forth with them, I kept them. Glad I bought them with one of my Business Ink cards. I was getting my money back one way or another. I, like you, simply got tired of waiting. I was told 3 weeks...it was closer to 5 and I had to call them for an update. Smdh
Wow that's all a bummer to hear, thanks for the info though. Maybe i'll give scale 2 more weeks and if they haven't shipped by then go through the same process with them and try to order the updated silvers. Hopefully we have more coilover options soon, I'm amazed there isn't a BC offering yet considering the scales and silvers are almost certainly using all the same components as BCs

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

To those with the same problem of non-delivery, tell them you will be contacting the FTC. They only have so much time to deliver or refund you money. Also always use a credit card as you have a right to cancel for taking longer than promised. That has worked for me.
Sponsored