2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BUYERS BEWARE!

I recently ordered the hood deflector with the bump from Direct Factory Parts .com. The sent me the version without the bump and told me that the one with the bump only works on the 2023+ Maverick?!?! I told them they are wrong since the one with the bump came out in 2021. They refused to send me the correct part and claim it is an issue with my VIN being a 2022 MY. I told them I was willing to take my chance that it doesn't fit and asked them to send it anyway and correct their mistake, they refused. I have filed a complaint with BBB and left a google review explaining my situation. Hope I can help other members by bringing this to the communities attention.

Long story short, don't waste your time, money, or energy on this useless company. You're not going to get what you ordered and they refuse to make it right.

Ford Maverick *Resolved* Direct Factory Parts Scam - Bait and Switch Direct Factory Parts Scam

Update: The company contacted me this afternoon (Thank you BBB) and we reached a mutual agreement to resolve the issue. Without getting into the details, Factory Direct Parts did eventually make it right.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's a bump (y)

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you not just return what you have an order another from another vendor? And FYI making a complaint to the BBB is a colossal waste of time and a little bit of a Karen move.

OP
OP
OniZanza

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you not just return what you have an order another from another vendor? And FYI making a complaint to the BBB is a colossal waste of time and a little bit of a Karen move.
This was the last response from the owner "I am the owner of this company and this will be the last contact from us. You received what you ordered, plain and simple. If you ordered through a picture in hopes that it would somehow fit your friends exact vehicle, that was incorrectly done. Once again, I urge you to not only take my word for it, but contact other Ford dealerships and see for yourself."

1. I did not receive what I ordered.
2. They refuse to exchange the product for the correct one I ordered.
3. They claim the one with the bump will not fit the 2022 MY (plenty of people on here with a 22MY running this hood deflector proves otherwise)
4. My google review, BBB complaint, and this thread are all meant to bring attention to the shady business practices and to help others avoid working with this company.

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This was the last response from the owner "I am the owner of this company and this will be the last contact from us. You received what you ordered, plain and simple. If you ordered through a picture in hopes that it would somehow fit your friends exact vehicle, that was incorrectly done. Once again, I urge you to not only take my word for it, but contact other Ford dealerships and see for yourself."

1. I did not receive what I ordered.
2. They refuse to exchange the product for the correct one I ordered.
3. They claim the one with the bump will not fit the 2022 MY (plenty of people on here with a 22MY running this hood deflector proves otherwise)
4. My google review, BBB complaint, and this thread are all meant to bring attention to the shady business practices and to help others avoid working with this company.
Jesus man. This guy might suck at customer service, but he is likely relying on parts catalog or bad vendor information. Just return what you have and move on. This isn't shady business practice, it is information break down. You've wasted more time and negative energy on this than it is worth. And for sure is a Karen move.

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BUYERS BEWARE!

I recently ordered the hood deflector with the bump from Direct Factory Parts .com. The sent me the version without the bump and told me that the one with the bump only works on the 2023+ Maverick?!?! I told them they are wrong since the one with the bump came out in 2021. They refused to send me the correct part and claim it is an issue with my VIN being a 2022 MY. I told them I was willing to take my chance that it doesn't fit and asked them to send it anyway and correct their mistake, they refused. I have filed a complaint with BBB and left a google review explaining my situation. Hope I can help other members by bringing this to the communities attention.

Long story short, don't waste your time, money, or energy on this useless company. You're not going to get what you ordered and they refuse to make it right.

Direct Factory Parts Scam.png
They did you a favor and sent you the best one....

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
credit card dispute might work ......................
WHAT FOR??? What is wrong with people. Just return the thing and find another company you would rather do business with. The term monkey fucking a football comes to mind. ALLLLL of this wasted effort bitching and complaining. Just return the part and move on with your apparently too much free time life.

OP
OP
OniZanza

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WHAT FOR??? What is wrong with people. Just return the thing and find another company you would rather do business with. The term monkey fucking a football comes to mind. ALLLLL of this wasted effort bitching and complaining. Just return the part and move on with your apparently too much free time life.
Look in the mirror my friend. Go find another thread.

This thread was created to bring attention to the community.

Sponsored

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look in the mirror my friend. Go find another thread.

This thread was created to bring attention to the community.
Im going to need to find another thread. These threads that are posted for no purpose other than to complain about the most mundane BS and simplest of issues reduce my faith in humanity.

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, so I'm not mad or anything, but what if (for years) every time someone was an a-hole someone said, "Dude that's really a Luke move."? Do you think you'd get a little tired of it?

My very kind wife's name is Karen, and she won't even give her real name at Starbucks or fast food places anymore, because people really do treat her differently now. There are a million women named Karen. Let 'em have their name back.
Sponsored