First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found if I used the Ford build site, I can see my truck. But I used ".ca" not ".com" . Maybe it's because I am Canadian. It might work for you.
Thanks for the info
Sponsored

glpuckett

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FE Rapid Red 2.5L Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered my F.E.R.R. June 26th
Received Ford email Dec 2nd for a build date of Jan 17th
After reviewing the MTC database, it looks like I'm the ONLY FERR with a VIN in California so far. I know the MTC database is probably a very, very small sample of total orders, but I can feel special for a brief moment after waiting 7 months if delivered in January.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July 30
RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Luxury Package Copilot 360 floor mats window deflectors.
Received Email from Ford December 9 with Vin number and build date of February 7

Sponsored

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my F.E.R.R. June 26th
Received Ford email Dec 2nd for a build date of Jan 17th
After reviewing the MTC database, it looks like I'm the ONLY FERR with a VIN in California so far. I know the MTC database is probably a very, very small sample of total orders, but I can feel special for a brief moment after waiting 7 months if delivered in January.
Wow, I ordered mine Oct 2nd, wounder where I am in line?? My birthday is in Feb, was hoping by then..

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Every time i configure the Rapid red it would drop engine and go to Hybrid, tonight i was able to select FE AWD Rapid red, possible pigment issues resolved? The FE AWD options i messed with tonight only offered me Area 51 or Rapid Red. I have gotten different options at different times. I pulled the trigger on a maverick today but went with Lariat fully loaded, I would consider dropping FX4 for FE AWD but I'am torn, i can add lower front bumper, tow hooks and shocks to non FX4, but does FE come with 4K have brake assist and FX4 modes? It seems 4k and FX4 have overlapping add ons like radiator and tranny cooler. I like the black roof and decals, Im trying to figure keep my current configured lariat and paint the roof and mirror caps and add non FE decals.......
I ordered the FE AWD Oct. 2nd with "tow package" that gives you brake assist and coolers for 4k towing. I think I might add tow hooks like you mentioned or would fog lamps fit there? Good luck

OP
OP

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order Confirmed by Ford email on July 5
RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Luxury Package Copilot 360
Received Email from Ford on December 16 with Vin number and build date of February 14

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry totally off subject..please help Doesn't the lariet luxury pkg come with co pilot 360? My dealer charged me $540. I ordered in July.. RR Hybrid 1st Edition with lariet lux

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry totally off subject..please help Doesn't the lariet luxury pkg come with co pilot 360? My dealer charged me $540. I ordered in July.. RR Hybrid 1st Edition with lariet lux

I didn't order a FE, but I was looking at one when I was picking out my options. From what I remember, the Co-Pilot is required with the Luxury pack, so when you select FE it adds the Luxury pack and the Co-pilot. It did the same thing when I ordered my Lariat with the Luxury pack, it automatically added the Co-pilot with it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First Edition requires two other packages: copilot 360 and Lariat Lux which are separately priced

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Houston, we have modules. I repeat. Houston, we have modules!

Ford Maverick Rapid Red First Edition Club 1640142073660

(ordered June 15th).

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First Edition requires two other packages: copilot 360 and Lariat Lux which are separately priced
Thanks I just received an email from Ford saying the truck got built today.. Thanks for the help on this

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Houston, we have modules. I repeat. Houston, we have modules!

1640142073660.png

(ordered June 15th).
The rest of it filled out overnight. Now have PCMs and the BCE list is pretty long compared to the above.