Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Well, since you blacked out your name, this could be fake.... :p
Appreciate the skepticism lol. I took over a cancelled guys order so it’s in his name, didn’t feel comfortable putting his full name out on the forum. Happy to post pictures once delivered! ;)

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Appreciate the skepticism lol. I took over a cancelled guys order so it’s in his name, didn’t feel comfortable putting his full name out on the forum. Happy to post pictures once delivered! ;)
Accusations redacted upon posting of pix. 🤠

Btw, always sucks to be the "canceled guy"..... :oops:

Sponsored

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This sounds reassuring. Where and when did you order? I guess you found out by email? I ordered Oct 2nd from Battlefield Ford in Culpeper, VA.
Hey! I actually took over another guy's order who decided to back out. He originally ordered August 13th, but I took over and confirmed the order on October 19th. I ordered from Koons Ford in Falls Church and Ford directly sent me the scheduling email this afternoon.

I actually worked with battlefield Ford as well before deciding on Koons (mainly because I wanted a First Edition and they were the only ones able to make it happen), they are a great group of guys! I wish you luck on getting your scheduling email soon.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey! I actually took over another guy's order who decided to back out. He originally ordered August 13th, but I took over and confirmed the order on October 19th. I ordered from Koons Ford in Falls Church and Ford directly sent me the scheduling email this afternoon.

I actually worked with battlefield Ford as well before deciding on Koons (mainly because I wanted a First Edition and they were the only ones able to make it happen), they are a great group of guys! I wish you luck on getting your scheduling email soon.
I agree, I cant wait for the 1st edition. It will be the only one they do! Best of luck, maybe we'll pass each other on the road next summer!

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree, I cant wait for the 1st edition. It will be the only one they do! Best of luck, maybe we'll pass each other on the road next summer!
Awesome buddy, I can't wait! Maybe we'll sit side by side on I-95 ;)

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid FE 06/10 in Maryland and have not heard any good news about production yet.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I ordered the rapid red First Edition AWD from Battlefield. I saw Koons had the same on their lot a month ago in Baltimore but wanted about 5k over msrp and wouldnt budge on price. Today I see one on line at their Sterling location with the same mark up.

Sponsored

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the rapid red First Edition AWD from Battlefield. I saw Koons had the same on their lot a month ago in Baltimore but wanted about 5k over msrp and wouldnt budge on price. Today I see one on line at their Sterling location with the same mark up.
Nice man! I'll be first in line once Ford announces an AWD hybrid, but for now I'll handle the mild NOVA winters with the FWD. In terms of ADM, they tried saying since I was taking over an order I'd have to pay 10k over "since it was a rare vehicle", but I told them I'm the one who changed the color (it was originally Area51), and since I worked with them under the impression that I was ordering a vehicle rather than taking over someone elses, they should honor MSRP. After an hour discussion with the GM (no complaints with him, seems like a decent guy) we agreed to MSRP + the ridiculous 899 fees (but better than 5-10k over).

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Am I missing seeing it but which engine?
Am I missing seeing it but which engine?
You need to follow the link to Ford website. There you find more information including pictures and details on what is on the truck.

FYI, my built letter from Ford said delivery between 4-11 and 4-17. It arrived in Scottsdale Az yesterday 4-14. The Ford website still shows "in transit.". We are picking it up today from Chapman Scottsdale. The gave us a good trade in # for our 2020 Ranger. Right now we are been happy with the service Chapman Scottsdale gave us. I will post an update after delivery in the AZ thread
Ford Maverick Rapid Red First Edition Club IMG_20220415_090824
Sponsored