NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called with a VIN number and production date of 10/11 for my First Edition in Rapid Red. I am patiently waiting hoping its not a dream.
Oh, so YOU'RE the one and only to have been scheduled....LOL
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point…I’ve done too much photo surfing…the FE graphics just look so much better to me. I know that if I cave and drop it…within a year I will be regretting it.

So…I’ll just cry in the corner a few more months till I finally get a build date :(
Same here...at least I know how my current car drives in Winter weather.

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called with a VIN number and production date of 10/11 for my First Edition in Rapid Red. I am patiently waiting hoping its not a dream.
Ecoboost or Hybrid?

Sponsored

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting to see a retail order Hybrid RR FE scheduled to be built??? Ordered end of June and still waiting, I'm not surprised that FORD has been scheduling more EcoBoost while hybrid was advertised as standard on all models. I don't want to see a dealer stock allocation as hybrid RR FE!

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting to see a retail order Hybrid RR FE scheduled to be built??? Ordered end of June and still waiting, I'm not surprised that FORD has been scheduling more EcoBoost while hybrid was advertised as standard on all models. I don't want to see a dealer stock allocation as hybrid RR FE!
If there is a dealer stock hybrid FE anywhere within 200 miles of me before I get my truck, I will be salty!

Sponsored

whodi4prez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My FE Rapid Red was built on 9/1, and shipped on 9/3. It's scheduled to be delivered to the dealer in Kansas City between September 24, 2022 and September 30, 2022

Originally ordered on 9/7/2021

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the email notification that my RR, FE Maverick is built and getting ready to ship. Now of all things there may be a pending Rail Strike. Wow, what else could delay getting my Maverick...an apocalyptic event??
Hopefully it will be here for my B-Day in October! Order confirmed 31 March 2021. Still smiling!!

Ford Maverick News: First Edition Maverick should see scheduling in September/October (Rapid Red available for Nov. production) Maverick Built Notice2
Sponsored