First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Boatman ordered in October so basically Ford lied when they said that orders would be built in the order they were ordered. There are still orders out there from before October for the FE.
No kidding! I just wondered how many, June, July, August, September orders were ahead of me?? Just got off a Ford Chat,,, its a robot! Thats how naive I am,,, lol
Sponsored

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Unicorn Red was ordered at Cella Ford here in New Bern, NC on June 21, 2021 and picked up March 7, 2022. It now has 3000 mile on it with a fuel consumption rate of 39.8 MPG (mostly open road driving).

Ford Maverick Rapid Red First Edition Club Unicorn Red 2A

Ford Maverick Rapid Red First Edition Club Unicorn Red 3A

nikorasu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Soul EV, 2022 Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine shipped on 05/05/22, ordered 09/11/21. I hope to have it by the end of the month.

Debating getting a ceramic coat on it or just using the Turtle Wax Ceramic Wax paste and spray. My plan was to drive it home and wash and clay it lightly, put it in the garage, up on jacks, remove the wheels and coat every bit of paint I can get access to.

Rapid Red First Edition Lariat Lux Hybrid

Sponsored

r22fordmav

First Name
kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots
Week three of being in Production, As-Built all filled in, waiting patiently to bring her home.

Ford Maverick Rapid Red First Edition Club 22MAV.JPG

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Mine, order confirmed 6/10/2021 has now been pushed back again until the week of 5/30/2022 :mad: maybe, this is bullshit!:poop:

r22fordmav

First Name
kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots
Happy surprise today, we have a release date of 5-23-2022.

Sponsored

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking more all the time that I will have the last build of the First Editions!!! :confused:

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
I got my window sticker Wednesday, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel and this time it is not an oncoming train!

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on 8/20, production date pushed back four times, now it is week of July 4th. looks like I will be lucky to get it within one year. Dealer is MIA and has been little or no help. I have contacted them every time after calling Ford, they have not been proactive whatsoever!

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on 8/20, production date pushed back four times, now it is week of July 4th. looks like I will be lucky to get it within one year. Dealer is MIA and has been little or no help. I have contacted them every time after calling Ford, they have not been proactive whatsoever!
Called Ford CS again yesterday and I was RIGHT! Production date moved to 7/25 and they did give me some good news, if you can believe it. Robert the CS rep now told me that the delivery date would be August 22nd to the 26th. That will be one year since I ordered it on 8/20/21. So my vehicle is already one year old.
Sponsored