Rapid Red First Edition Club

JamestownND!

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev
Order my fully loaded Hybrid Lariat confirmed on 10-1 can't wait. Area 51 color.
Sponsored

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Order my fully loaded Hybrid Lariat confirmed on 10-1 can't wait. Area 51 color.
Nice man, but you're in the Rapid Red Group. Take you and your Area 51 Maverick to the Area 51 Group! :mad: (But congrats, cant wait to see everyone's pics when they finally start arriving)

OP
OP

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Next Thursday should be the day of celebration for our RR FE hybrid production to be scheduled in January. Since June we have been waiting for the only true FE with RR. I wish everyone good luck next Thursday!!!

Dturano547

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 10 Ford Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Every time i configure the Rapid red it would drop engine and go to Hybrid, tonight i was able to select FE AWD Rapid red, possible pigment issues resolved? The FE AWD options i messed with tonight only offered me Area 51 or Rapid Red. I have gotten different options at different times. I pulled the trigger on a maverick today but went with Lariat fully loaded, I would consider dropping FX4 for FE AWD but I'am torn, i can add lower front bumper, tow hooks and shocks to non FX4, but does FE come with 4K have brake assist and FX4 modes? It seems 4k and FX4 have overlapping add ons like radiator and tranny cooler. I like the black roof and decals, Im trying to figure keep my current configured lariat and paint the roof and mirror caps and add non FE decals.......

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

Sponsored

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
UPDATE: It is now scheduled to be built week of 12-6.
I ordered the hybrid engine. Crickets since I got the Ford confirmation on July 29th. The Maverick "support" line at Ford confirms the active order.
Dealer said no updates as of 10/30.

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the hybrid engine. Crickets since I got the Ford confirmation on July 29th. The Maverick "support" line at Ford confirms the active order.
Dealer said no updates as of 10/30.
I take that back, I heard from the dealer today and it's at priority 2.

RichApple

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 1/17/22 build date. Fingers crossed.
Ordered mine 7/13/21...not expecting until 3/1/22, at the earliest..because everyone with 'knowledge' won't commit to this solar cycle..just sayin

Alberta Boy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered mine 7/13/21...not expecting until 3/1/22, at the earliest..because everyone with 'knowledge' won't commit to this solar cycle..just sayin
I ordered 6/28/21. A few times through this I didn't think getting a date would come,with others ordering later than me and receiving build dates. I agree with you on another post that First Edition should have got first builds and/or first come first served. Good luck with getting a build date.

Sponsored

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 6/28/21. A few times through this I didn't think getting a date would come,with others ordering later than me and receiving build dates. I agree with you on another post that First Edition should have got first builds and/or first come first served. Good luck with getting a build date.
Ordered 7/28 Rapid Red Hybrid status is "in production" but no window sticker yet

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations 👏, I'm still waiting to be scheduled from 7/5 order
Thanks I'm not getting my hopes up as I have been bounced around with different dates I really don't know how accurate the portal is...The funny thing is that when I use the mav club order tracker my vin is not valid.. But people have been posting about how accurate the order tracker tool in this club is...Oh well time will tell I have had the VIN # for a month :(

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks I'm not getting my hopes up as I have been bounced around with different dates I really don't know how accurate the portal is...The funny thing is that when I use the mav club order tracker my vin is not valid.. But people have been posting about how accurate the order tracker tool in this club is...Oh well time will tell I have had the VIN # for a month :(
Now it turns out that they are waiting on chips to arrive next year! A good number of mavericks are sitting in Mexico waiting for those chips to arrive before they release them.

Alberta Boy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I found if I used the Ford build site, I can see my truck. But I used ".ca" not ".com" . Maybe it's because I am Canadian. It might work for you.
Sponsored