First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had the issue too. I have a LED tail light bar on the bumper and noticed it doing it. I thought it was do to me hooking up the light bar putting too much load on the circuit. I put a relay on which has opto coupler input to alleviate any current draw from the tail light circuit. Seems to have fixed the issue. Haven’t seen my truck for 2 weeks as it’s still in the shop with module com failures . This after I waited 2 months trying to get the transmission replaced from the shift fault failure. Now it’s looking like it may need another transmission as once it was isolated ,all the com faults are clear now except the powertrain fault.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I have had my Hybrid Lariat with Lux Package, since 10/28/22. Recently, I was informed by another vehicle's driver that my tail lights were not working. This was after dark. I pulled over and checked, and the tail lights were off, but the brake lights and turn signal lights worked properly. I turned everything off, and back on, and the problem went away. Another time, it was similar, but only the passenger side was acting like this. Again, turning off and on restored everything to normal.

I'm taking it in for service today, but hoping that if anyone else has had this issue, and had it repaired, they will comment on what the cause was.
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!