Sponsored

Search results

  1. [Test Contributor] We’re Looking for Testers: Brand-New Michelin Custom TPE Floor Mats for Maverick!

    I will test them as this is my work truck. In/out all day and gets cleaned every day. Currently using the ford rubber mats which are showing signs of wear from the logo is wearing off
  2. NEW FRONT LED MARKER LAMPS

    It’s done, there in and bright. I guess you could mod the socket and put a resistor in series to dim these down and bypass the resistor for turn signal use. They are bright, let’s see how long they last.
  3. NEW FRONT LED MARKER LAMPS

    I messed up the edges when I tried to get the OEM out with a plastic pry bar. Now I use a thin putty knife to pop them out. Just got them today and it’s raining, so I fired the up in the house they are freakin bright. They work either way with polarity too I’ll install them tomorrow if it clears up
  4. NEW FRONT LED MARKER LAMPS

    Just found these on Amazon . They have all the LEDS built in. I currently are using there clear ones with an amber LED that keeps going out (LASFIT), also am trying other hi brightness LEDS , but they show a big hotspot . I will have these Monday and will post what they look like...
  5. NEW WOLFBOX ELECTRIC COVER (provided free by wolfbox)

    Thanks. The cloth covering is all cracked open. I’ve tried gluing the rubber sides to the plastic ears to keep the seal from bunching up. During the winter months , it would freeze down to the rails keeping me from using it until I could thaw it out with a heat gun or see if someone would let me...
  6. NEW WOLFBOX ELECTRIC COVER (provided free by wolfbox)

    My BAK refused to open during the winter , I use my truck for installs, so that was a big nope. Also leaked bad no matter what I did.
  7. NEW WOLFBOX ELECTRIC COVER (provided free by wolfbox)

    Well the condition of winning it was I had to do an install with review, so can’t sell it. Besides it works better than the BAK REVOLVER from keeping my tools dry. I use it at least 10 times a day. Works for me. The BAK was over a thousand dollars. My tools are worth way more than a soft cover...
  8. NEW WOLFBOX ELECTRIC COVER (provided free by wolfbox)

    Here is my experience after a month of using this cover. this is my install of the WOLFBOX cover I won in the contest. It’s a 6 hour job for starters. You will need 2 people to do this. The cover would be well worth the money as it keeps all my gear dry as a bone and secure. I was using a BAK...
  9. Damaged Front Bumper Wiring Harness 25’ XLT

    I would solder the wires back. Took my dealer over 6 months to get the front harness . I had the shift sys fault and was due to the 40 pin plug under the front left bumper that had some corroded pins .
  10. Side vent lighting

    Yep, made my own. Feniex cannon
  11. 🚀 Giveaway Time: Wolfbox SmartSlide Electric Tonneau Cover! 🚀

    Sent DM early yesterday , haven’t heard a word back. Maybe a Monday reply will come thru
  12. App Update Kills Remote Features..

    Just updated mine to see what would happen. Updated just fine except the unlock icon is goofy
  13. Tailgate lights recommendation?

    I put the 48” OPT 7 on the top of the tailgate. DONT HOOK IT TO THE 4 PIN as it will cause all kinds of issues. Opt 7 made a power adaptor to repower it, it has been discontinued. The curt one looks the same function. I ran some 6 wire cable from the tailgate to the area behind the back seat...
  14. 🚀 Giveaway Time: Wolfbox SmartSlide Electric Tonneau Cover! 🚀

    I’ll be glad to see the BAK in the trash can. It’s leaking like a pond and won’t open when it’s frozen outside
  15. 🚀 Giveaway Time: Wolfbox SmartSlide Electric Tonneau Cover! 🚀

    They roll up with the cover. (Unless there frozen in the winter)🙄 The clothe covering is starting to crack open from all the use. Gets rolled up a lot during the day. Prob be ok for general usage
  16. 🚀 Giveaway Time: Wolfbox SmartSlide Electric Tonneau Cover! 🚀

    2023 XLT. drive every day for security installs back is full of tools and install equipment. Would love to get rid of the BAK REVOLVER as it leaks and won’t open during the winter. It’s already cracking.
  17. What LED rear lights are we using now?

    Here are the DDM if you look on eBay https://a.co/d/03ppCcHJ
  18. What LED rear lights are we using now?

    Looks like Amazon is not available . My second choice was ALLA as it has 4 CREE chips https://a.co/d/0164Jyqj
  19. Maverick Glasses

    Well do we need these to drive our mavs




Top