Sponsored

Post your Aftermarket Maverick Parts / Accessories wants here

MaverickMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber SXT
I haven't owned a truck before so I'm not familiar enough with them to know what I'd like, except a bed tent. I'd love to go camping in my Maverick.
Sponsored

Acro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I would like to see a hard top retractable cover and probably a bull bar so those pesky deer don't really mess me up

Sponsored

jonathan1994

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Taurus Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tailgate damper.

Tool box that fits the under seat cubby.

Load racks that bolt to the fancy ford bed rails so you can carry 20ft items over the cab.

Tailgate step 🤣

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Line-x spray in Berliner, bug shield on the hood, rain guards on the windows, DIY bike rack that I will be building with a piece of two by four

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Self Dimming rear view mirror... never realized what I was missing until I didn't have it. I work 2nd shift, so I do a lot of night driving.

Sponsored

Preaky241

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Must have is a tailgate damper and all weather floor mats. I'm sure they'll be available soon enough.

Wish list from Ford - Front and back parking sensors that work with the stock head unit (just like the ones that are standard on the F150 and Ranger). I would dish out premium cash to the dealership service department for that.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1. Front + Rear Parking ultrasonic parking sensors
2. Tailgate damper
On the tail damper, how it’s not standard is beyond me. On my F 150, I scored one on eBay for like $40 and I installed it in minutes.
It’s held up for like 4years no problem.

ToyotaTurncoat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off-Road
My want list:

-Weathertech (or similar) tray-style floor mats
-Mud flaps
-Roof racks over the cab
-Possibly bed racks that work with the hard roll-up tonneau
-Side window visors - After having them they are a must for leaving the windows down for my dog when it's raining.
-Tailgate pad for bikes - After having a cap for so many years, it will be nice to have this option for short local drives with the bike.
-Bed cap - Possibly. Sometimes I look at those spy pics and hate how that cap looks, and sometimes I like it 🤷‍♂️. All I know is that, after having a cap for the last decade or so, it is going to be very strange not having it. Hoping the tonneau will suffice.
-Front trailer hitch - Always thought about getting this for my Tacoma to mount a cargo rack for a large cooler. Now that the bed is even smaller it would be a nice space saver.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of racks I can make for the flexbed. Already have it in my mind to make some stuff for lumber/canoe/surboards until aftermarket stuff becomes available. Knowing me, I'll keep using the 2x4 DIY stuff for a long time after that...

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You’re not worried about engine cooling with a front mounted hitch with a cooler blocking air intake?

ToyotaTurncoat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off-Road
You’re not worried about engine cooling with a front mounted hitch with a cooler blocking air intake?
Ford Maverick Post your Aftermarket Maverick Parts / Accessories wants here 20160415_160813

I don't know about the Maverick, but I know on the Tacoma it seemed like it would sit low enough and have room on the sides to allow airflow. This picture was stolen from another site.

Granted, it's something I've thought about for years and have yet to do so who knows? I have always wondered what it would do to fuel efficiency as well. Would be a bummer to put out the time and money installing it and have it significantly decrease the MPG.
Sponsored

Last edited: