Post your Aftermarket Maverick Parts / Accessories wants here

ToyotaTurncoat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off-Road
Just be careful how much weight you put through resting on the rear window, whatever you put in there is just sitting on the glass unless you prop it up on something in the cab.
Yeah, in the Tacoma the center headrest is a bit above window frame, so I just put a folded towel under the material and it rests on there. Not sure how the Maverick will be. I might have to use the flexbed to make a low rack or something.
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, in the Tacoma the center headrest is a bit above window frame, so I just put a folded towel under the material and it rests on there. Not sure how the Maverick will be. I might have to use the flexbed to make a low rack or something.
Or raise the Maverick head rest if necessary.

Last edited:

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Soft topper bed cap, some type of a t track system for the roof, a backup camera wired into the display, weather tech type floor mat

DangerZone

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking for:

Truck topper vendors. Lift kit and mod vendors. You know the thing. What doo-dads are coming to the Maverick.
Raptor style front grill. Sports Bar/Roll Bar. Racing Stripes. LED tail lights.

James

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A flash drive replaces the need for most people for a CD player. Simply copy all your music to a flash drive, plug it in to the USB port and you’re ready for your copied selection of music…works great in all my cars.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure how to do that, will the CD reader in my computer transfer it to a flash drive that I plug into a USB port on my same computer? Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored

duluoz139

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Malibu Maxx, 00 Nissan Frontier. 89 Bronco II
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure how to do that, will the CD reader in my computer transfer it to a flash drive that I plug into a USB port on my same computer? Any help is appreciated.
Yes you can definitely do that if you have a Windows or Mac computer with a CD/DVD drive. If you have Windows, I believe you can use Windows Media player which is free. You should be able to find how-tos on Google or Youtube.

Last edited:

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I use ITunes so all i have to do is use the copy and paste from the Music folder to the FLASH DRIVE. If you can’t figure it out…ask any teenager. But it is pretty simply depending on your pc or tablet. I have a dozen flash drives with different collection of various on each one…so much easier an dealing and protecting CD’s.

Last edited:

James

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great Thank You!! I will get some flash drives and try it. How much memory on the flash drive should I get?
Yes you can definitely do that if you have a Windows or Mac computer with a CD/DVD drive. If you have Windows, I believe you can use Windows Media player which is free. You should be able to find how-tos on Google or Youtube.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great Thank You!! I will get some flash drives and try it. How much memory on the flash drive should I get?
5 or 6 gigabyte would probably store 500 songs, at least….The difference between a 2 and 40 gigabyte flash drive is only a few dollars. Takes 30 days to receive but Ali-Express.com from China since they are cheaper, but you can buy them from BestBuy or Walmart, but they’re still coming from China, just on the shelf but twice the price.

I’m pretty sure the maverick screen will display your list of music on the FlashDrive….so there are a lot of advantages to having several smaller flash drives to the list on the Maverick display doesn’t take 30 minutes to hunt and seek for a song. I keep my “2 GB” flash drives by types of music ie: country, pop, classical., bluegrass, etc. I think there’s a usb slot in the back of the console box So it is out of the way. I would bet you already have a USB flash drive on your Escape. FYI- if you have an IPhone you could also load the music on the IPhone and play it thru ApplePlay that comes with the Maverick. Was in a Bronco recently and was pleasantly surprised to the see my IPhone Google Maps pop up on the Bronco on the screen….should be the same in the Maverick…Google Maps will probably eventually put the GPS units like Garmin out of business. Smart phones and 8” screens with higher resolution screen are going to be game on for Garmin Market.

Last edited:

duluoz139

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Malibu Maxx, 00 Nissan Frontier. 89 Bronco II
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can probably hold over 1000 songs on a 32 GB drive. That is a rough estimate. I'd probably recommend that size, but you could get larger or smaller based on your needs. Make sure you use the mp3 format.

Sponsored

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sports bar/roll bar, rock sliders for us FX4 folks who are doing some trail riding.
leveling lift kit to get front level with rear of FX4 package.
NO I didn’t say rock crawling or true 4x4 only stuff.

James

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
5 or 6 gigabyte would probably store 500 songs, at least….The difference between a 2 and 40 gigabyte flash drive is only a few dollars. Takes 30 days to receive but Ali-Express.com from China since they are cheaper, but you can buy them from BestBuy or Walmart, but they’re still coming from China, just on the shelf but twice the price.

I’m pretty sure the maverick screen will display your list of music on the FlashDrive….so there are a lot of advantages to having several smaller flash drives to the list on the Maverick display doesn’t take 30 minutes to hunt and seek for a song. I keep my “2 GB” flash drives by types of music ie: country, pop, classical., bluegrass, etc. I think there’s a usb slot in the back of the console box So it is out of the way. I would bet you already have a USB flash drive on your Escape. FYI- if you have an IPhone you could also load the music on the IPhone and play it thru ApplePlay that comes with the Maverick. Was in a Bronco recently and was pleasantly surprised to the see my IPhone Google Maps pop up on the Bronco on the screen….should be the same in the Maverick…Google Maps will probably eventually put the GPS units like Garmin out of business. Smart phones and 8” screens with higher resolution screen are going to be game on for Garmin Market.
Thanks again everyone for all your help.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Roof rack, tonneau cover, ultra-lite camper shell, seat covers, FITS accessories.
Retrax has a tonneau cover posted

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Retractable tonneau. Maybe an f100 emblem LOL (i stole that idea from another poster on this forum and thought it was funny and clever)
Retrax has posted a retractable tonneau cover on their site.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is an American company making fog and other lights. I have been following their website. This page came up yesterday, they are on top of the Maverick!
https://www.diodedynamics.com/by-vehicle/ford/maverick/2022-ford-maverick-led-lighting-upgrades.html
I spoke with Diode Dynamics last week to discuss path forward. They knew of the Maverick but that was about all. They said they would know more when they get their hands on one. I asked if the Owners Manual would help as it lists all the bulbs in the back. He said yes, that would be a great first step. So I emailed it to them. So they are working on it now.
Sponsored