Keyboard Jack

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just purchased my Maverick (hybrid XLT lux) from Ourisman Ford of Alexandria, VA. Placed my order in August, 2021. Ourisman was great - friendly, helpful and efficient. They honored my order sheet price ($29K) and financing (60 months at 1.9%) with minimal back-and-forth. I recommend taking your order sheet along with you and knowledge that Ford protects orders placed before 12/26/21. Oh, and the truck is friggin' awesome. (knock on wood, so far)

One interesting point, they said that they mark up Mavericks $10K on orders no longer wanted.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just purchased my Maverick (hybrid XLT lux) from Ourisman Ford of Alexandria, VA. Placed my order in August, 2021. Ourisman was great - friendly, helpful and efficient. They honored my order sheet price ($29K) and financing (60 months at 1.9%) with minimal back-and-forth. I recommend taking your order sheet along with you and knowledge that Ford protects orders placed before 12/26/21. Oh, and the truck is friggin' awesome. (knock on wood, so far)

One interesting point, they said that they mark up Mavericks $10K on orders no longer wanted.
Thanks for posting your dealer experience. I too plan to bring my order sheet. Did they give you a hard sell on warranty plans? Or, did you purchase a plan?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good advise and congratulations!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Keyboard Jack

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They walked me through the various dealer add-ons (including extended warranty) and I politely declined all. No hard sell.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've had a good experience (so far) with Steve at Willowbrook Ford in Illinois

I've had a good experience (so far) with Steve at Willowbrook Ford in Illinois. Not pushy, informed. When I got canceled he sent me an email first thing and was ready with the paperwork that morning. For both orders I got an "out the door" signed summary (including tax) of what it's going to cost me. I recommend everyone gets that.
There was a cancellation in their showroom, a Lariat, I almost bought, it was 5k over MSRP. Said he'd go down to 3k over. I almost bought it but it was yellow.
Sponsored