James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Pizza Tracker Meaning? 1674590800405

I just noticed this today, under shipped, it is filled in with green. Anyone know what that means? I had not caught any of the other steps filled in like that. I hope it's good news.
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I believe Ford updated the way the tracker looks and functions.

Before the circle was just filled in with a partial white dot and that confused people. Now the circle is filled in with a green dot so it doesn't confuse people.............Did it help?

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's likely in Hermosillo waiting to be loaded onto a rail car. That will probably take a few days, then a few weeks on the rail car and sitting in the rail yard. Mine sat in Las Vegas (only 100 miles away) for two weeks before they put it on a truck to bring it to my dealership. I was going nuts!

Build date 12/5, took delivery 12/31.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe Ford updated the way the tracker looks and functions.

Before the circle was just filled in with a partial white dot and that confused people. Now the circle is filled in with a green dot so it doesn't confuse people.............Did it help?
So now if it's filled in with yellow what will that mean? Is train slowing down? And red it's parked?

OP
OP
Brijar92

Brijar92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So right after making the original post, I sent an email to my salesman. 30 minutes later he replied it had made it to the Yard at KC and the estimated time to the stealership was 1/29/23. I live in the KC metro area and the stealership is just south of the metro area so we'll see how fast this unfolds. Tomorrow will be the 1 year anniversary of the original order.

I too think Ford has been playing with the Pizza Tracker regarding the information it displays, I noticed some other differences after looking back at an old screen shot I had previously made.

OP
OP
Brijar92

Brijar92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Probably just a coincidence that things changed so fast. Today is the 365th day anniversary of our original order. Good by S10, you've been a beloved family member for so long.

Ford Maverick Pizza Tracker Meaning? 1674694534380
Sponsored