Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Got an email just now the build date was just moved up a week from the original email on that came on 6/15/23. However the pizza track hasn’t hasn’t moved.

not really putting a lot of faith or attention into these things, but was wondering if anyone else noticed the same?
Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got an email just now the build date was just moved up a week from the original email on that came on 6/15/23. However the pizza track hasn’t hasn’t moved.

not really putting a lot of faith or attention into these things, but was wondering if anyone else noticed the same?
I believe the tracker does not update to a status of "In Production" until roughly a week before the vehicle actually begins to roll down the assembly line. When is your production week?

OP
OP

Sirjohn

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
The new date is 7/24/23

original date was 7/31/23

mattmckrell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Toyota Highlander, Winnebago
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Beats me. My Pizza Tracker still just says "Order Confirmed" (I got the email on 6/15 too, with the same 7/31 build date). However, my Ford Account does finally show the Maverick order, with it listed as "In Production". So, take your pick of status! LOL At least I have a VIN!

Oh, and the "View Details" link on my account give "Access Denied". Sigh.

mav_kev

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would say the pizza tracker is not as linear as it appears, but if changes are happening, that seems to be positive. My build week/date bounced around a few times, settled on the 21st, but then wasn't actually built until 22nd. It's now awaiting shipment.

Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The new date is 7/24/23

original date was 7/31/23
I did not notice my tracker page getting updated until roughly a week before it went down the assembly line. At that point, I believe they sent the plant our VIN to prepare for assembly. Then the "In Production" status "lit up" with no date. A few days later the Window sticker was available. The "In Production" finally received a date on the Monday following our assigned build week date and the next day updated to a "Built" status.

Sounds like the dates "popping" differs for each Maverick that comes down the line.

Ford Maverick Pizza tracker question Progress meter shows shipped

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My email updates (when sent) generally followed the pizza tracker updates by a day. My experience is:
- Original scheduled week of 6/19/2023, via email and tracker.
- First update to week of 6/12/2023, via email and tracker.
- Several changes to scheduled week varying from 6/13/2023 to 6/24/2023, only 1 change reported via email.
- On 6/15/2023 the scheduled week changed to 6/23/2023.
- On 6/16/2023 the tracker showed in production and the window sticker became available.
- Late night 6/26/2023 the tracker updated to built.
- Late night 6/27/2023 a built email was sent.

It looks like the dates are just estimates until the window sticker is generated and the tracker shows in production, which as others have indicated is about a week before actual production.
Sponsored