Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi guys,

I noticed yesterday that my pizza tracker has not been updated since 1/18. My dealership can't track my order either and shows them that the last update was also on 1/18. Yet tracking my order with CSX, shows that my truck is "Placed at Industry" this morning at 3 am, so it's just waiting for pick up to be taken to my dealership for final delivery. I can't use United Road as every time I put my VIN, and verify the reCAPTCHA, nothing shows at all. It's just a blank page. I won't know where my truck is once it's picked up and I won't be able to ask my dealer as they have no update. I don't have a recent ETA either due to the Ford tracker not updating. The last ETA on 1/18 was 2/4, but my truck got to Nashville earlier than expected. Did anyone experience this with Ford Tracker before? Any other way to track my order when it's on a truck? Thank you!
Sponsored

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
I've been having the same problem as you. My car arrived about a week after it shipped to the rail yard and has been sitting there for almost 3 weeks. The tracker shows nothing new except the ETA which has changed for me multiple times. My dealer says they do not have anymore information than what we have on the tracker after it arrives in the rail yard. Their ETA is the same as the tracker.

My tracker went from a 6 day window to a 2 week window that changed 3 times so I am giving up on tracking it.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been having the same problem as you. My car arrived about a week after it shipped to the rail yard and has been sitting there for almost 3 weeks. The tracker shows nothing new except the ETA which has changed for me multiple times. My dealer says they do not have anymore information than what we have on the tracker after it arrives in the rail yard. Their ETA is the same as the tracker.

My tracker went from a 6 day window to a 2 week window that changed 3 times so I am giving up on tracking it.
Is yours awaiting for pick up by a truck towards the dealer?

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went through the process of signing up for Untited road to track the truck. After having to go through the sign up process, I get an email saying it is only open to their customers and was not eligible. A week after I got my truck I get a delivery receipt. Now I get these a few times a month. Took to weeks to get to Newark, then another 2 weeks to get to the dealer 50 miles away. That last 2 weeks was the hardest part.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went through the process of signing up for Untited road to track the truck. After having to go through the sign up process, I get an email saying it is only open to their customers and was not eligible. A week after I got my truck I get a delivery receipt. Now I get these a few times a month. Took to weeks to get to Newark, then another 2 weeks to get to the dealer 50 miles away. That last 2 weeks was the hardest part.
Mine is two hours away and it managed to arrive at the last railyard earlier than expected. Last ETA was 2/4 so I'm antsy at the possibility it may come earlier lol definitely hard not to be able to track. It's Sunday so I doubt a truck will pick it up today

Sponsored

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Is yours awaiting for pick up by a truck towards the dealer?
Yes it’s been waiting for truck transport to the dealer. It’s been sitting there since the 15th, the dealer is only 20 mins away from the rail yard.

Last edited:

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is two hours away and it managed to arrive at the last railyard earlier than expected. Last ETA was 2/4 so I'm antsy at the possibility it may come earlier lol definitely hard not to be able to track. It's Sunday so I doubt a truck will pick it up today
I found the Ford eta was accurate. Thought mine would arrive early but did not.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes it’s been waiting for truck transport to the dealer. It’s been sitting there since the 15th, the dealer is only 20 mins away from the rail yard.
Oh wow...I would be going crazy lol did something happen to the transportation?

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found the Ford eta was accurate. Thought mine would arrive early but did not.
Ahh so I probably will get it Saturday. My dealership did tell me previously that I would not be able to take it home that day. They need to prep it before I take it so I will be able to take it next Monday. Not sure what this means

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Oh wow...I would be going crazy lol did something happen to the transportation?
No one knows. Dealer says they don't have anymore info after it finishes rail transport. Ford marketing is closed on the weekends.

Ahh so I probably will get it Saturday. My dealership did tell me previously that I would not be able to take it home that day. They need to prep it before I take it so I will be able to take it next Monday. Not sure what this means
Dealers do pre delivery inspection before you can pick it up. Things like checking for recalls, any damage and to make sure the truck works.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No one knows. Dealer says they don't have anymore info after it finishes rail transport. Ford marketing is closed on the weekends.

Dealers do pre delivery inspection before you can pick it up. Things like checking for recalls, any damage and to make sure the truck works.
Ah I understand. I tried contact Ford Chat, but the lady told me it was in Mexico City and it's unloading, yet this was on the 18th. Which I highly believe is inaccurate as CSX, Northernfolk, and UP all stated it was in Nashville unloading this morning. Do you think Marketing has more information?

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Ah I understand. I tried contact Ford Chat, but the lady told me it was in Mexico City and it's unloading, yet this was on the 18th. Which I highly believe is inaccurate as CSX, Northernfolk, and UP all stated it was in Nashville unloading this morning. Do you think Marketing has more information?
They were pretty helpful when I called. I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they have anything else.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They were pretty helpful when I called. I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they have anything else.
I'll give them a call tomorrow then, thank you!

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know what "railcar empty" means in CSX? My truck is currently waiting for pick up to be taken to the dealership. Status this morning said "Empty...Waybill data reported, Nashville, TN 2:02 pm"

Just not sure if this means it's been picked up or it's just been offloaded

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is an insult to pizza trackers...they have way more credibility :D
Sponsored