XLT
First Name
C
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch
Trim
XLT
Congrats on the truck. I have the exact same spec'd to the T. I added the smoke hood deflector and think it accents it very well.
PXL_20211009_225900621.MP.jpg
PXL_20211009_225916149.MP.jpg

I also swapped out the 3rd brake light bulbs with LED bulbs. The LED bulbs make a huge difference in bed lighting.
PXL_20211009_230031638.jpg
PXL_20211009_230525652.jpg
Hood deflector sounds like an awesome addition. Especially down in Louisiana.
Advertisement

Delzona

XLT
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ranger, '15 Sportster 72, '21 Road King Special
Trim
XLT
Congrats on the truck. I have the exact same spec'd to the T. I added the smoke hood deflector and think it accents it very well.
PXL_20211009_225900621.MP.jpg
PXL_20211009_225916149.MP.jpg

I also swapped out the 3rd brake light bulbs with LED bulbs. The LED bulbs make a huge difference in bed lighting.
PXL_20211009_230031638.jpg
PXL_20211009_230525652.jpg
That hood deflector does look good, nice accent! Changing the 3rd brake light to LED, another good idea!

willyj99

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Trim
Undecided
Looks great! I cannot seem to decide on a color. What are your thoughts on the cactus grey color? Is it exactly as you expected? The color in online pictures seem to vary from picture to picture, sometimes it's greener and sometimes it's greyer.

pxpaulx

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Trim
XLT

Delzona

XLT
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ranger, '15 Sportster 72, '21 Road King Special
Trim
XLT
Looks great kinda makes me.wish I went with Cactus as well. Can you get some photos of the rear seat area and underneath? What room for a subwoofer is there?
Here are some pictures I took when I got to see a trainer Maverick at my dealership.
Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (1).jpg
Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (2).jpg
Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (3).jpg
Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (5).jpg

dalola

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Trim
Lariat
Really bummed the stupid Ford Product planners won't allow the Falken tires with the black FX4 wheels on a non-First Edition Lariat, which is exactly what I wanted.

I could swap out the crap Pirelli's, but that's an extra $800....

Seriously considering the Hot Pepper Red now because the required wheels for the Falken tires look good with the red, and horrible with the cactus, IMO.

Thoughts?

Nw_adventure

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Trim
XLT
Really bummed the stupid Ford Product planners won't allow the Falken tires with the black FX4 wheels on a non-First Edition Lariat, which is exactly what I wanted.

Seriously considering the Hot Pepper Red now because the required wheels for the Falken tires look good with the red, and horrible with the cactus, IMO.

Thoughts?
Do u have a pic of those upgraded FX4 wheels with Cactus grey ?

dalola

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Trim
Lariat
Do u have a pic of those upgraded FX4 wheels with Cactus grey ?

Check out post #252. Those wheels look much better on a darker color, where the black wheels look better on lighter colors. Again, just my cockamamie opinion.... :p

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/cactus-gray-maverick-club.334/page-17

Note: To clarify, they are not specifically FX4 wheels, they are required for the upgraded Falken tires, regardless of FX4, unless you get First Edition.

Nw_adventure

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Trim
XLT
Check out post #252. Those wheels look much better on a darker color, where the black wheels look better on lighter colors. Again, just my cockamamie opinion.... :p

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/cactus-gray-maverick-club.334/page-17

Note: To clarify, they are not specifically FX4 wheels, they are required for the upgraded Falken tires, regardless of FX4, unless you get First Edition.
I really don't like black wheels but they do look sharp on the CG -- The upgraded FX4 wheels don't render that much different to me on HPR or CG - dunno

dalola

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Trim
Lariat
I really don't like black wheels but they do look sharp on the CG -- The upgraded FX4 wheels don't render that much different to me on HPR or CG - dunno
All subjective for sure. Leaning towards the HPR today..... could change again tomorrow! 🤣

Darnon

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Hybrid
Trim
Lariat

MattyG

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Considering a Mav
Trim
Lariat

Thoughts?
I think you can get a trade-in value with the existing tires at some tire shops. I read a post where one guy did this and got $100 a tire for his "used" Pirellis

Advertisement

Advertisement