Sponsored

Carbonized Gray Fully Optioned Lariat picked up today! ...Stats inside...

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, Folks, my wait has finally concluded with the pickup of my... pickup... today. Most of the order details are in my signature, will add the rest by the time you see this.

Here are the details written as though I were Ford:
7/30: Ordered.
10/04: Original production date
10/11: Production date............just kidding. We held ya back like a slow 3rd grader.
10/18: Production date..........just kidding. Please refresh the tracker infinity times from here on out, thanks!
10/25: Production date, for real this time. But also partially jk, lmao. 10/27 is the date, frfr.
11/11: Built. Lucky number - look at that!
11/12 or 11/13, we don't know: Shipped. Not sure which date. Also don't even bother trying to track the railcar. That shit don't work. lmao

Ford Maverick Carbonized Gray Fully Optioned Lariat picked up today! ...Stats inside... 1638407371690

I also bought the unlimited miles lifetime bumper to bumper warranty for only like $1700 bucks (usually like $3200, transferrable), so this baby is covered if I break as much as a radio knob in 15 years. Awesome. I am in it for about $42K total and totally happy with that! And remember, this thing is fully optioned - 4k, Lux, FX4, 360, Sunroof, All weather mats, etc.

Packey Webb ford in Downers Grove IL did an A1 job with everything, including my requests for no dealership stickers and no drilling the bumper for the front license plate. They tucked the plate mount under the seat instead as I asked. My bumper is a virgin, unlike a lot of your mothers....probably...

I will likely become a bit more quiet on the forums now that the wait is over, so you can look forward to me not posting memes on your thread or zingin' ya when ya say something cringey. Either way, love you folks and thanks for helping me make it through the whole waiting period. That shit was a trip.

*cue driving off into the sunset*

Peace,

- The Air Shootist
(check out my shitty Youtube channel If you like shootin' varmints with $3000 airguns.)
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, Folks, my wait has finally concluded with the pickup of my... pickup... today. Most of the order details are in my signature, will add the rest by the time you see this.

10/11: Production date............just kidding. We held ya back like a slow 3rd grader.
10/18: Production date..........just kidding. Please refresh the tracker infinity times from here on out, thanks!
10/25: Production date, for real this time. But also partially jk, lmao. 10/27 is the date, frfr.
11/12 or 11/13, we don't know: Shipped. Not sure which date. Also don't even bother trying to track the railcar. That shit don't work. lmao

1638407371690.png

I also bought the unlimited miles lifetime bumper to bumper warranty for only like $1700 bucks (usually like $3200, transferrable), so this baby is covered if I break as much as a radio knob in 15 years. Awesome. I am in it for about $42K total and totally happy with that! And remember, this thing is fully optioned - 4k, Lux, FX4, 360, Sunroof, All weather mats, etc.

Packey Webb ford in Downers Grove IL did an A1 job with everything, including my requests for no dealership stickers and no drilling the bumper for the front license plate. They tucked the plate mount under the seat instead as I asked. My bumper is a virgin, unlike a lot of your mothers....probably...

I will likely become a bit more quiet on the forums now that the wait is over, so you can look forward to me not posting memes on your thread or zingin' ya when ya say something cringey. Either way, love you folks and thanks for helping me make it through the whole waiting period. That shit was a trip.

Peace,

- The Air Shootist
(check out my shitty Youtube channel If you like shootin' varmints with $3000 airguns.)
Is your YT channel "Air Shootist" ?

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

1638407371690.png

Peace,

- The Air Shootist
Good luck with your new ride.. drive safe, stay safe!

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, sir or ma'am. And thank ye kindly for askin'.
What year is your Fat Bob? I ride a 21 RKS or 15 Sportster 72 depending where I need to go.

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What year is your Fat Bob? I ride a 21 RKS or 15 Sportster 72 depending where I need to go.
2014. All black and I keep it dirty on purpose. I posted a pic of it in the motorcycle thread way back when.

felsf50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sweet! 42k?

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sweet! 42k?
yeah, fully optioned I was at like $37K, but then I live in IL and taxes (taxation is theft!) were like $3K then I added about $2k with the unlimited baller-status warranty. Ford is gonna regret selling me that warranty since I am keeping this vehicle for the foreseeable next several decades. "300K miles and it needs a new motor, turbo, trans, etc? Well, ok, hoss!"

Sponsored
OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford sells a forever warranty?
It might have been through another vendor but I bought it at Ford, I'd have to look a the paperwork but it's good at any Ford dealership US or Canada. Plus if you decide you don't want it you can cancel it anytime and get your money back (I think it's prorated a bit for time) but either way win-win at that price. Shit, a couple CV shafts or a differential replacement could cost over the ~$1700 contract price. No brainer for me.

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It might have been through another vendor but I bought it at Ford, I'd have to look a the paperwork but it's good at any Ford dealership US or Canada. Plus if you decide you don't want it you can cancel it anytime and get your money back (I think it's prorated a bit for time) but either way win-win at that price. Shit, a couple CV shafts or a differential replacement could cost over the ~$1700 contract price. No brainer for me.
I need to be saying "syke" right now.

This contract actually sucks, IMO. I went off what the dude was telling me since it is fully refundable in the first 60 days - and that is what I will be doing. There is a $200 deductible for any repair (even if its a $15 part and 10 mins labor) and there is a shit-ton of non-covered parts. Nope nope nope. Factory warranty is good enough, plus I am handy for repairing anything after that.

I will be abandoning the "unlimited bumper to bumper" warranty addition and suffering zero consequence for it.

IslaDelDan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 & 2019 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome looking Truck! Mine is in a rail car between Hermosillo and Houston. I ordered most all options except sunroof and it will be white as the sun in Galveston just makes for a cooler vehicle if it's white.
Thanks much for the warranty information. I'm going in to Classic Ford in Galveston before my Mav arrives to find out about warranty costs, and add ons they'll try to upsell me. My brother in law, a super knowledgeable truck/car guy said to go with the Ford PremiumCARE and negotiate a price - dealerships can do this.
There is some good warranty info on this site, however, if there are folks who have received their Mav, are driving it, and have a good warranty experience please share!
Thanks much!

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I need to be saying "syke" right now.

This contract actually sucks, IMO. I went off what the dude was telling me since it is fully refundable in the first 60 days - and that is what I will be doing. There is a $200 deductible for any repair (even if its a $15 part and 10 mins labor) and there is a shit-ton of non-covered parts. Nope nope nope. Factory warranty is good enough, plus I am handy for repairing anything after that.

I will be abandoning the "unlimited bumper to bumper" warranty addition and suffering zero consequence for it.
Oof, I was gonna that bumper-to-bumper warranty sounded like TOO good of a deal, thanks for the update.

Sweet truck, also appreciated the humor in your build updates.. I ordered 10/26 and I think a certain groundhog will see his shadow before I see my Mav...
Sponsored