First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on the truck. I have the exact same spec'd to the T. I added the smoke hood deflector and think it accents it very well.
PXL_20211009_225900621.MP.jpg
PXL_20211009_225916149.MP.jpg

I also swapped out the 3rd brake light bulbs with LED bulbs. The LED bulbs make a huge difference in bed lighting.
PXL_20211009_230031638.jpg
PXL_20211009_230525652.jpg
That hood deflector does look good, nice accent! Changing the 3rd brake light to LED, another good idea!
Sponsored

willyj99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Looks great! I cannot seem to decide on a color. What are your thoughts on the cactus grey color? Is it exactly as you expected? The color in online pictures seem to vary from picture to picture, sometimes it's greener and sometimes it's greyer.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great kinda makes me.wish I went with Cactus as well. Can you get some photos of the rear seat area and underneath? What room for a subwoofer is there?
Here are some pictures I took when I got to see a trainer Maverick at my dealership.
Ford Maverick Picked up my Cactus Gray Lariat AWD FX4 Fully Optioned Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (1)
Ford Maverick Picked up my Cactus Gray Lariat AWD FX4 Fully Optioned Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (2)
Ford Maverick Picked up my Cactus Gray Lariat AWD FX4 Fully Optioned Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (3)
Ford Maverick Picked up my Cactus Gray Lariat AWD FX4 Fully Optioned Alto Blue 8-25 storage  (5)

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really bummed the stupid Ford Product planners won't allow the Falken tires with the black FX4 wheels on a non-First Edition Lariat, which is exactly what I wanted.

I could swap out the crap Pirelli's, but that's an extra $800....

Seriously considering the Hot Pepper Red now because the required wheels for the Falken tires look good with the red, and horrible with the cactus, IMO.

Thoughts?

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really bummed the stupid Ford Product planners won't allow the Falken tires with the black FX4 wheels on a non-First Edition Lariat, which is exactly what I wanted.

Seriously considering the Hot Pepper Red now because the required wheels for the Falken tires look good with the red, and horrible with the cactus, IMO.

Thoughts?
Do u have a pic of those upgraded FX4 wheels with Cactus grey ?

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do u have a pic of those upgraded FX4 wheels with Cactus grey ?

Check out post #252. Those wheels look much better on a darker color, where the black wheels look better on lighter colors. Again, just my cockamamie opinion.... :p

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/cactus-gray-maverick-club.334/page-17

Note: To clarify, they are not specifically FX4 wheels, they are required for the upgraded Falken tires, regardless of FX4, unless you get First Edition.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check out post #252. Those wheels look much better on a darker color, where the black wheels look better on lighter colors. Again, just my cockamamie opinion.... :p

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/cactus-gray-maverick-club.334/page-17

Note: To clarify, they are not specifically FX4 wheels, they are required for the upgraded Falken tires, regardless of FX4, unless you get First Edition.
I really don't like black wheels but they do look sharp on the CG -- The upgraded FX4 wheels don't render that much different to me on HPR or CG - dunno

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really don't like black wheels but they do look sharp on the CG -- The upgraded FX4 wheels don't render that much different to me on HPR or CG - dunno
All subjective for sure. Leaning towards the HPR today..... could change again tomorrow! 🤣

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hood deflector sounds like an awesome addition. Especially down in Louisiana.
Hood deflector looks good! - from factory or aftermarket? If aftermarket what manufacturer?

Thanks

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All subjective for sure. Leaning towards the HPR today..... could change again tomorrow! 🤣
I have been back and forth between HPR/CG for weeks- The struggle is real-

MattyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav 2.0 AWD, Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thoughts?
I think you can get a trade-in value with the existing tires at some tire shops. I read a post where one guy did this and got $100 a tire for his "used" Pirellis

MattyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav 2.0 AWD, Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actual rated payload depends on equipment.
I really thought it was 1500 on all configs. But yes, i guess added equipment will cut into that 1500lbs.
Sponsored