Sponsored

Photo from Lordstown, Ohio, Rail Yard, 01-04-22: High possibility that the hybrid Mav on the left is coming to me in Erie, PA

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine's been at the chicago heights yard for almost two weeks now. My ETA just got pushed back again. Now 1/10 from 1/7

OP
OP
MtcARK

MtcARK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My delivery at the dealer is projected as Jan. 12 - 18.

Sponsored

Nathan

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Fusion, Hybrid Fusion, Mustang GT, Miata
Mine's been at the chicago heights yard for almost two weeks now. My ETA just got pushed back again. Now 1/10 from 1/7
Same. I wonder if there's any logic behind my new 1/10 date or if it's random and it will keep changing until it finally gets a ride? I'm in central Indiana and 180 miles from the Chicago Heights ramp.

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same. I wonder if there's any logic behind my new 1/10 date or if it's random and it will keep changing until it finally gets a ride? I'm in central Indiana and 180 miles from the Chicago Heights ramp.
Mine got to the Chicago Heights yard overnight Monday/Tuesday and is pending pickup. My dealership is less than 1 hour away and it looks like there is a Bronco Sport in que for my dealer as well that has been sitting there for the weekend.

I noticed my dealer tends to receive mainly 1 vehicle max per delivery via Untied. Sometimes 2 or 3 at most. Looks like about 1 delivery a week. So there is a chance hopefully by the weekend it's in my hands or else I would say early next week. My estimated delivery is 1/10/22 and my range on the email is 1/4/22 - 1/10/22.

Nathan

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Fusion, Hybrid Fusion, Mustang GT, Miata
Mine got to the Chicago Heights yard overnight Monday/Tuesday and is pending pickup. My dealership is less than 1 hour away and it looks like there is a Bronco Sport in que for my dealer as well that has been sitting there for the weekend.

I noticed my dealer tends to receive mainly 1 vehicle max per delivery via Untied. Sometimes 2 or 3 at most. Looks like about 1 delivery a week. So there is a chance hopefully by the weekend it's in my hands or else I would say early next week. My estimated delivery is 1/10/22 and my range on the email is 1/4/22 - 1/10/22.
Before United Road changed their website, I reviewed historical Maverick and Bronco Sport deliveries from that yard to my dealership. They waited between 3 and 17 days, with no obvious indication as to why some were quicker than others. There are three in the yard for my dealer now, the oldest having been there for 3 weeks. I don't believe I'll get it by 1/10. I'm optimistic, but trying to temper my expectations. My dealer originally told me it would be there on 12/20 when it shipped 12/4 😂

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Before United Road changed their website, I reviewed historical Maverick and Bronco Sport deliveries from that yard to my dealership. They waited between 3 and 17 days, with no obvious indication as to why some were quicker than others. There are three in the yard for my dealer now, the oldest having been there for 3 weeks. I don't believe I'll get it by 1/10. I'm optimistic, but trying to temper my expectations. My dealer originally told me it would be there on 12/20 when it shipped 12/4 😂
I'd say 1/10 is a possibility, but still you never know. Shortage of truck drivers definitely doesn't help.

I noticed my dealer allows after hours/weekend deliveries and some others don't so that helps too if yours does.

Sponsored

SlappaDaBass

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '21 Forrester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been using the palsapp.
It's funny - I live 45 mins from Lordstown in Akron but mine is being picked up by JCT in Wayne, MI. Destination dealer just showed up today but it's still listed as Pending. Did that ever change to "dispatched" or "in transit" for you?

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's funny - I live 45 mins from Lordstown in Akron but mine is being picked up by JCT in Wayne, MI. Destination dealer just showed up today but it's still listed as Pending. Did that ever change to "dispatched" or "in transit" for you?
When I got my Bronco - Built at the Wayne plant...my palsapp never updated from Pending. I even checked a few times in the week after I took possession and it never changed. So not always 100% accurate.

I have seen where Bronco Sports end up at the Wayne lot for truck transport too. Built at the same place as the Mavericks.

OP
OP
MtcARK

MtcARK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pals is still showing as delivery pending. The Ford Vehicle Order Tracker shows me as "shipped" and "in transit." The delivery date it shows is Jan. 18, but the dealer says their visibility system shows the vehicle to be delivered as Jan. 12-18. The dealer has also gotten in an EB model two weeks early before the delivery date shown in the system. They did not even know it was coming! I suspect it is all a BIG GUESS!
Sponsored