First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Peragon today and asked if they were going to make a cover for the Maverick. "THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT" was the answer. Our conversation that followed sounded like a YES, but the final trigger had not been pulled yet. I personally think their cover is the best for the Maverick because:
1. it is metal(aluminum) - sturdy and completely for what is in the truck bed
2. it is completely removable - when you need that full 4.5 feet it is available to you.
3. It folds down into the bed - it does not obscure the vision out the back window.
4. Made in Bruce Springsteen's country (USA) - not big corporate owned and they believe in customer service after the sale.

However, I would suggest that people call and ask about a Maverick cover. That shows interest, the more interest they see the more likely and sooner it will be put into production. It will also put your name on a waiting list. I have the feeling these will be backordered because of the popularity of the vehicle (but Mav owners are use to waiting). Calling them gets you closer to the front of the line. www.peragon.com
Ford Maverick Peragon Tonneau covers - company is "looking into it" for Maverick peragon2
Ford Maverick Peragon Tonneau covers - company is "looking into it" for Maverick peragon3
Ford Maverick Peragon Tonneau covers - company is "looking into it" for Maverick peragon1
Ford Maverick Peragon Tonneau covers - company is "looking into it" for Maverick peragon0
Sponsored

Last edited:

LIMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat on order
Actually I really wanted one of these for my Mav when I finally get it. I inquired with Paragon when I ordered and they responded that they will not be making covers for Mavericks. Maybe they saw the number of orders and changed their minds. Hope so.

OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually I really wanted one of these for my Mav when I finally get it. I inquired with Paragon when I ordered and they responded that they will not be making covers for Mavericks. Maybe they saw the number of orders and changed their minds. Hope so.
I saw a post some time ago here that said the same thing so that is why I called. If they have evidence of that demand directly there will be a positive response IMHO!

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any idea what the cost of these are? I'm trying to find something more budget friendly than the REV/BAK hard roll-up.

LIMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat on order
I saw a post some time ago here that said the same thing so that is why I called. If they have evidence of that demand directly there will be a positive response IMHO!
Yes so I'll definitely be pestering them again about it. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any idea what the cost of these are? I'm trying to find something more budget friendly than the REV/BAK hard roll-up.
They start at $949 free shipping in the lower 48. The F150 model was $999. The rollup will obscure the rear view.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh, I like the fold down option. Thats nice.

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They start at $949 free shipping in the lower 48. The F150 model was $999. The rollup will obscure the rear view.
The rollup only blocks the bottom third of the rear window. Still able to see. Hopefully the Peragon for the Mav will be cheaper than the F150 since the bed is shorter. *crossing fingers*

F1PRB22GA

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for your interest in the Peragon truck bed cover!

At this time we do not have plans to offer a cover for the Ford Maverick.

Sponsored
OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The rollup only blocks the bottom third of the rear window. Still able to see. Hopefully the Peragon for the Mav will be cheaper than the F150 since the bed is shorter. *crossing fingers*
The window on the Maverick is pretty short, granted so is the bed(LOL). So 1/3 of the window on a F150 is one thing but it may not be so good on a Maverick. I just have no idea because I have not seen it.

OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for your interest in the Peragon truck bed cover!

At this time we do not have plans to offer a cover for the Ford Maverick.
There we go with the semantics. NO, there are no hard plans. That is why I said what I said. in my original post. It does NOT mean they are not considering it, it means there are no hard plans drawn up. This is why I say email and texting may be a good form of getting information, it is a poor form of communication. Communication involves the give and take, tone of voice, etc. That is why face-to-face is the best. You then have intonation, facial expression and body language added.

Maybe you are working at the moment, but when you have time, why don't you call. Calling also has more weight and shows a greater interest.

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called Peragon today and asked if they were going to make a cover for the Maverick. "THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT" was the answer. Our conversation that followed sounded like a YES, but the final trigger had not been pulled yet. I personally think their cover is the best for the Maverick because:
1. it is metal(aluminum) - sturdy and completely for what is in the truck bed
2. it is completely removable - when you need that full 4.5 feet it is available to you.
3. It folds down into the bed - it does not obscure the vision out the back window.
4. Made in Bruce Springsteen's country (USA) - not big corporate owned and they believe in customer service after the sale.

However, I would suggest that people call and ask about a Maverick cover. That shows interest, the more interest they see the more likely and sooner it will be put into production. It will also put your name on a waiting list. I have the feeling these will be backordered because of the popularity of the vehicle (but Mav owners are use to waiting). Calling them gets you closer to the front of the line. www.peragon.com
peragon2.jpg
peragon3.jpg
peragon1.jpg
peragon0.jpg
I don't understand. So your entire 20.3" of bed is filled to the brim, front to back. How does this fold "down" into the bed to open up?

OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't understand. So your entire 20.3" of bed is filled to the brim, front to back. How does this fold "down" into the bed to open up?
Because the bed is not as long as a standard bed it would not need that much space. It folds like an accordion down into the front of the bed like pic#2.

If you go to their website the looping video shows how it opens.

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Because the bed is not as long as a standard bed it would not need that much space. It folds like an accordion down into the front of the bed like pic#2.

If you go to their website the looping video shows how it opens.
Terrible answer to his question! If the bed was full to top of your bed or if your load shifted and slid to the front of the bed you would not open that thing. Also the pull rope is not practical at all, getting mixed in with whatever you're hauling. To each his own! Not for me!
Sponsored