First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't understand. So your entire 20.3" of bed is filled to the brim, front to back. How does this fold "down" into the bed to open up?
I’m with you. I’d rather have a roll up or trifold partially block the rear window than kill all of that useable bed space.

Ford Maverick Peragon Tonneau covers - company is "looking into it" for Maverick 9D0347A1-3591-4A05-AB28-2C17413F7A98

Ford Maverick Peragon Tonneau covers - company is "looking into it" for Maverick 65351A50-E30F-402D-BEA0-EF86B210C0C5
Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The front of the Maverick Flex Bed has indentations where you can put a 2x4 to keep stuff in its place and out of the way. Now I see Chris McD has the same solution as does daddio211.
tb2.jpg
tb1.jpg
This configuration with that cooler doesn’t look like it would work with this cover.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The rollup only blocks the bottom third of the rear window. Still able to see. Hopefully the Peragon for the Mav will be cheaper than the F150 since the bed is shorter. *crossing fingers*
Rear window is sooo small, I do t want to lose 33% visibility! Going with the Tonneau that fold into the bed.

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called them several weeks ago. I have a Maverick in production this week and delivery around Halloween. I live near them and offered to drop the truck off for several days and they can make one up, charge me and keep the measurements. They showed less than zero percent interest. They said maybe next year. Customer service guy very short. Good small companies stay nimble and move with markets. Not going to wait a year and let rain, snow and slush weather my bed. I'm looking around, alot of companies out there. Lost the sale.
That’s discouraging. And another post brought up a good point about the way it tucks in. I’ve got awhile before I‘ll get the truck. Maybe Peragon will want our business and/or make a model that works by the time I’m shopping around. Otherwise I can go with Bak or another company.

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would their product even be workable with the Maverick since the raised section for the wheel wells continues all the way to the head of the bed? My understanding is their product usually tucks between the wheel well and the head of the bed?
Ford Maverick Peragon Tonneau covers - company is "looking into it" for Maverick -blue-2022-ford-maverick-xlt-fx4-pickup-pics-3-
Thinking about this right now. Maybe they can make the panels shorter so that when they fold they still rest over the wheel wells?

Sponsored

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys, I have a Peragon tonneau (color matched) on my 2017 GMC Sierra and I LOVE it! If Peragon is making a tonneau for the Maverick by the time I get mine there's no way I'd consider ANYTHING ELSE!

It's solid, works smoothly and reliably, is secure and keeps the weather out. Further, Peragon has the most incredible customer service I've ever experienced in the automotive aftermarket. Yeah, it's really that good!

My initial concern was the area under the tonneau when it's closed, and how do I keep stuff from keeping the tonneau from being in a situation where it can't open. No problem for me, though, my Little Giant ladder fills that void perfectly and keeps my tool totes and other items from occuping that space.

Seriously, Peragon needs to make these available. I'll bet I can sell another 100 of them!

***No, I don't sell their product. I get so many compliments on the way it looks when I'm driving and people freak out when they see it in operation, that I've probably referred 1000 or more people to their website. LOVE my Peragon!

29060074_10211913853430119_55815583195764883_o.jpg
very nice!

OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This configuration with that cooler doesn’t look like it would work with this cover.
The bed is short so the first 2 panels could be short for the initial drop. Also a spacer could be added to the 2x4 to push the 'cooler' back.

OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called them several weeks ago. I have a Maverick in production this week and delivery around Halloween. I live near them and offered to drop the truck off for several days and they can make one up, charge me and keep the measurements. They showed less than zero percent interest. They said maybe next year. Customer service guy very short. Good small companies stay nimble and move with markets. Not going to wait a year and let rain, snow and slush weather my bed. I'm looking around, alot of companies out there. Lost the sale.
You went the extra mile for all of us, THANKS MUCH!!! So you were willing to take your horse to the water...but it was the water that didn't want the horse to drink it. (That is messed up :ROFLMAO: )

I have a Hybris with a spray-ion bedliner ordered. By the time I get mine they should have made up there minds.

Another thought is that maybe they are at production capacity. and/or having supply constraints due to cost or availability of aluminum. If so not need to try to take on new projects.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The bed is short so the first 2 panels could be short for the initial drop. Also a spacer could be added to the 2x4 to push the 'cooler' back.
I think it would look clunky having it split in that manner and would add another 1-3”” of space taken up in the bed. I think at this point the retractable with a canister would be better suited for our trucks.
https://tonneaucoversworld.com/p/gatortrax-tonneau-cover/v/ford/maverick/2022/

We’ll have to wait and see what they come up with, my I’ll likely order a cover before they have a product available.

OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it would look clunky having it split in that manner and would add another 1-3”” of space taken up in the bed. I think at this point the retractable with a canister would be better suited for our trucks.
https://tonneaucoversworld.com/p/gatortrax-tonneau-cover/v/ford/maverick/2022/

We’ll have to wait and see what they come up with, my I’ll likely order a cover before they have a product available.
Hmmm... That seems like 6 in one hand and 1/2 dozen in the other. It looks nice but it seems to be a permanent installation so you permanently lose that space in that small bed. But if you are hauling something like dirt (I sure wouldn't) there are no issues. They are also pricey for being plastic!! But different people have different needs.

Sponsored

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m with you. I’d rather have a roll up or trifold partially block the rear window than kill all of that useable bed space.

It appears to me that big ol roll up cover blocks at least 50% of rear window….I do t like that

9D0347A1-3591-4A05-AB28-2C17413F7A98.jpeg

65351A50-E30F-402D-BEA0-EF86B210C0C5.jpeg

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm... That seems like 6 in one hand and 1/2 dozen in the other. It looks nice but it seems to be a permanent installation so you permanently lose that space in that small bed. But if you are hauling something like dirt (I sure wouldn't) there are no issues. They are also pricey for being plastic!! But different people have different needs.
I will buy the GatorTrax Tonneau cover.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rear window is sooo small, I do t want to lose 33% visibility! Going with the Tonneau that fold into the bed.

Just read about the GatorTrax Tonneau cover….really like it.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears to me that big ol roll up cover blocks at least 50% of rear window….I do t like that
It’s all about personal preference, but if that’s your primary concern I do think you’re better off with a retractable cover that rolls into a canister. This style as shown is going to make a lot of dead space.
https://tonneaucoversworld.com/c/tonneau-covers/retractable/v/ford/maverick/2022/
*edit* just so your next post; sorry for the redundancy.

I’m personally not concerned about the visibility as the head rests will also block a good part of what the roll up would.

Just my opinion though.

Last edited:

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just read about the GatorTrax Tonneau cover….really like it.

The problem with retractable covers is that the maverick only has a 4.5 ft bed and the big box for the cover to roll up in is about 12", so now when the cover is open , you have 3.5 ft bed...
I like the style of the retractable, but not on the maverick. They are also the most expensive tonneau.
I plan on getting the BAK Revolver X4S, expensive, but nice. does not cover up the full back window and does not take room from bed.
Sponsored