Sponsored

MavMal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Awesome to see a shop local to me that specializes in these motors! Excited to see what's to come from you guys.

Stupak

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My name is Mitch and I am the VP of Sales & Marketing here at Panda Motorworks! We are excited to join and support the Maverick Truck Club Forum now and in the future. We are currently awaiting our '22 Ford Maverick XLT from our Local Ford Dealership here in St. Louis, Missouri.

img_3654-jpg.jpg

A little bit about us, we have been in and around EcoBoost's since our inception in 2013. In that timeframe we have tuned thousands of EcoBoost powered vehicles including Focus ST/RS's, Fiesta STs, Edge STs, Explorer STs, EcoBoost Mustang, Ranger, F150 Raptors, and Ecoboost F150s! In that same time period we have built hundreds of high performance EcoBoost engines, with some of those engines pushing well over 500hp. We also have an in-house DynoJet Dyno that we used to tune this Focus RS and many more!

img_4575-jpg.jpg

563hp-450tq-png.png

We have also served the EcoBoost community for years as being the go-to spot for all your performance part and accessory needs! We are excited to continue product R&D for the Maverick and offer a wide variety of performance parts, wheels, suspension, lighting, interior, and exterior accessories! You can check out our Maverick parts catalog by clicking here! We plan on adding more and more parts as they are released! We have already kickstarted our Maverick YouTube series with our review video, and have a bunch more content in the pipeline! Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss any of it! We also have a bunch of Bronco content that you may enjoy as well!

If you need any assistance, we have a team of live sales and support representatives available Monday-Friday 9-5 CST! You can reach us by phone (636) 614-3100 or by email! For sales assistance reach out to [email protected]. For customer support, please open a ticket here email [email protected]. I will also be active here on the forum, so you can always shoot me a PM!

We are excited to be apart of this forum and we can't wait to share our adventure with everyone! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram!

-ML
Hi, glad you guys are joining our crew. Question-what can we expect in terms of power and economy boost on the 2.0 Turbo with your tuning? Do we have to visit your shop to have the work done? I have a new AWD FX4 and it's amazing. Please share what we can look forward to!

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have any experience with tuning 2.7 F150's? A graph you could post?

I have a combined ~30k miles on a couple LMS tuned 2.7 F150's, I'd like to see how your tune compares. Don't have my Mav yet, so no reference point to go with, other than a few internet claims. LMS just got a Mav to start data logging for upcoming tunes. Will be watching theirs closely also.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
You guys gotta get on your social media game!

New video that may interest some folks:

Sponsored

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
what platform do you use for tuning? Do you tune the transmission also?

I need a 87 performance, 87 tow, 93 performance, 93 tow.

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didnt 5 star hit that?
Everyone who is trying to tune has been flirting with 300 but AFAIK nobody has hit it. It seems like 20hp is fairly easy but it gets a lot more complicated from there on.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco OBX, 2015 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will address some of the FAQs here:

-Will we be offering parts for the Hybrid? YES! Any Maverick parts we can get our hands on, we will offer to everyone here!
-What tuning device do you use? HP Tuners and our own Panda Power Module (more details coming soon)
-What kind of power can I expect? We haven't gotten the opportunity to run one on our dyno, but we have tuned hundreds if not thousands of 2.0L EcoBoosts. Tune alone on 93 should put you in the 250-260 whp range, with massive gains in torque!
-Do you have to have the vehicle tuned in person? NO! Once we have our tuning suite finalized, we will be able to do a full custom tune with you no matter where you live!
-Is 300hp achievable? Definitely! Bolt-on parts will need to be developed to get you there, but the motor will have no problem holding that level of power.
Sponsored