First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Everyone! My name is Caleb, I am the new social media community ambassador for Panda Motorworks. I wanted to introduce myself as you will see me in the forums frequently. I will be more than happy to answer any questions/concerns on parts or services we offer such as pricing, fitment, wait times, installation, etc. You can tag me in a thread or send me a PM.

If you have not already, check us out at pandamotorworks.com to see our large selection of Maverick parts including performance upgrades, lighting, suspension, interior/exterior accessories, wheels and brakes, detailing products, and much more!

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Newest Forum Rep Introduction 268407098_4989194897777918_5369237316015216320_n
Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Caleb, I live a couple hours south of St Louis and have an Ecoboost on order. I would be interested in a tune or tuner when you get one ready for release. Any idea when that might be?

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Caleb, I live a couple hours south of St Louis and have an Ecoboost on order. I would be interested in a tune or tuner when you get one ready for release. Any idea when that might be?
Yes! We are in the process of getting Maverick tuning options sorted out. We have a couple different options in the works and trying to get everything dialed in before release. I am sure all Maverick owners will be thrilled to see what we have been working on!

What are you specifically looking for? A custom tune specific to your truck, and off the shelf flash tune, or a warranty friendly piggy back tune like our popular Panda Power Module for the Broncos?

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would probably be interested in a piggy back tune that I can update as I make other mods so I wouldn't have to drive up to St Louis everytime I make a change. Would you post dyno graphs here as they become available?

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would probably be interested in a piggy back tune that I can update as I make other mods so I wouldn't have to drive up to St Louis everytime I make a change. Would you post dyno graphs here as they become available?
Absolutely, we will keep everyone updated as soon as we have more details including dyno graphs showing performance gains for each option/map.

With E-Tunes becoming easier, you wouldn't even have to leave your hometown to make changes or adjustments to your tune. You would record logs of your driving, send them to our tuner, and he would send you the adjusted tune that you can easily re-flash back on to your truck.
Sponsored