First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco OBX, 2015 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My name is Mitch and I am the VP of Sales & Marketing here at Panda Motorworks! We are excited to join and support the Maverick Truck Club Forum now and in the future. We are currently awaiting our '22 Ford Maverick XLT from our Local Ford Dealership here in St. Louis, Missouri.

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction img_3654-

A little bit about us, we have been in and around EcoBoost's since our inception in 2013. In that timeframe we have tuned thousands of EcoBoost powered vehicles including Focus ST/RS's, Fiesta STs, Edge STs, Explorer STs, EcoBoost Mustang, Ranger, F150 Raptors, and Ecoboost F150s! In that same time period we have built hundreds of high performance EcoBoost engines, with some of those engines pushing well over 500hp. We also have an in-house DynoJet Dyno that we used to tune this Focus RS and many more!

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction img_4575-

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction 563hp-450tq-

We have also served the EcoBoost community for years as being the go-to spot for all your performance part and accessory needs! We are excited to continue product R&D for the Maverick and offer a wide variety of performance parts, wheels, suspension, lighting, interior, and exterior accessories! You can check out our Maverick parts catalog by clicking here! We plan on adding more and more parts as they are released! We have already kickstarted our Maverick YouTube series with our review video, and have a bunch more content in the pipeline! Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss any of it! We also have a bunch of Bronco content that you may enjoy as well!

If you need any assistance, we have a team of live sales and support representatives available Monday-Friday 9-5 CST! You can reach us by phone (636) 614-3100 or by email! For sales assistance reach out to [email protected]. For customer support, please open a ticket here email [email protected]. I will also be active here on the forum, so you can always shoot me a PM!

We are excited to be apart of this forum and we can't wait to share our adventure with everyone! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram!

-ML
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hoping for some bolt ons and tune that will maximize the 2.0 without voiding the warranty. After the warranty is up, im hoping for a turbo swap and whatever it takes to get over 7.25 lb/hp like my old Maverick. By the way if you guys really wanna get to the next level with these motors you should look into building the neccesary kit to run one in classic cars. You could build an old Maverick with 500hp and lightweight and blow peoples minds. I would love to run a hipo 2.3 or 2.0 in my AMC Eagle.

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction 100_0146.JPG
Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction 100_0138.JPG
Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction IMG_3811-photo-full

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hoping for some bolt ons and tune that will maximize the 2.0 without voiding the warranty. After the warranty is up, im hoping for a turbo swap and whatever it takes to get over 7.25 lb/hp like my old Maverick. By the way if you guys really wanna get to the next level with these motors you should look into building the neccesary kit to run one in classic cars. You could build an old Maverick with 500hp and lightweight and blow peoples minds. I would love to run a hipo 2.3 or 2.0 in my AMC Eagle.

100_0146.JPG
100_0138.JPG
IMG_3811-photo-full.jpg
Definitely looking into Bolt-ons and various tuning methods! As for EcoBoost swaps, we have our fair share of expeience! The CEO currently owns a 2.3L Swapped 2008 Focus Coupe, and our Operations manager had a 2.3L Swapped Scion TC. We currently have a 2.3L swapped Miata in the shop as well! Definitely an underrated power plant!

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction 5E6F1E8C-7B38-4251-ABCC-24FE143A15E7_1_105_c

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction IMG_1299

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
I would suggest looking at the hybrid. 2/3 of the orders are for the hybrid so that is a huge cliental being over looked. I know performance wise there is not much interest in the hybrid but there could be mpg improvement that we would like to see some graphs on. One of the main thing is a fwd (hybrid) lowering kit. There is not one on the market and since 75% of mavericks are fwd this would be the best bang for the buck.

A tune or add on for better mpg and lowering kit is the future.. Just saying.

CactusDJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You guys make some great products, cant wait to see what comes out for the maverick. I love my ST3 Focus gonna be said to see it go for the Maverick.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You guys make some great products, cant wait to see what comes out for the maverick. I love my ST3 Focus gonna be said to see it go for the Maverick.
I highly considered doing the same, but I can't let mine go just yet. Luckily the shop is getting one, so I can still get my fill!

Ford Maverick Panda Motorworks Introduction IMG_0290.JPG

Sponsored

CactusDJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I highly considered doing the same, but I can't let mine go just yet. Luckily the shop is getting one, so I can still get my fill!
Would be hard to get rid of that one there for sure! im looking forward to some of this resale they seem to be holding right now

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My name is Mitch and I am the VP of Sales & Marketing here at Panda Motorworks! We are excited to join and support the Maverick Truck Club Forum now and in the future. We are currently awaiting our '22 Ford Maverick XLT from our Local Ford Dealership here in St. Louis, Missouri.

img_3654-jpg.jpg

A little bit about us, we have been in and around EcoBoost's since our inception in 2013. In that timeframe we have tuned thousands of EcoBoost powered vehicles including Focus ST/RS's, Fiesta STs, Edge STs, Explorer STs, EcoBoost Mustang, Ranger, F150 Raptors, and Ecoboost F150s! In that same time period we have built hundreds of high performance EcoBoost engines, with some of those engines pushing well over 500hp. We also have an in-house DynoJet Dyno that we used to tune this Focus RS and many more!

img_4575-jpg.jpg

563hp-450tq-png.png

We have also served the EcoBoost community for years as being the go-to spot for all your performance part and accessory needs! We are excited to continue product R&D for the Maverick and offer a wide variety of performance parts, wheels, suspension, lighting, interior, and exterior accessories! You can check out our Maverick parts catalog by clicking here! We plan on adding more and more parts as they are released! We have already kickstarted our Maverick YouTube series with our review video, and have a bunch more content in the pipeline! Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss any of it! We also have a bunch of Bronco content that you may enjoy as well!

If you need any assistance, we have a team of live sales and support representatives available Monday-Friday 9-5 CST! You can reach us by phone (636) 614-3100 or by email! For sales assistance reach out to [email protected]. For customer support, please open a ticket here email [email protected]. I will also be active here on the forum, so you can always shoot me a PM!

We are excited to be apart of this forum and we can't wait to share our adventure with everyone! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram!

-ML
Ill offer my Hybrid to pull 500 horses.....

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Watching. I’m thinking 300hp at the motor is doable and waiting on it.

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Glad to have you here!

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey