Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow the white is really popular.
Nothing wrong with it but for me,
I didn’t want my truck to look like a “fleet truck “….
There are a few things wrong with it. Hood glare for one, is bad. Shows dirt more than your Africa color too. So that's 2 things.

Beyond that, I'm looking at 6 months of sunny, hot weather. OW is the only color that keeps things cooler. Off white Africa dust doesn't.

With the staggering amount of decals and cosmetic mods avail., doesn't take much of a change to loose the OW "fleet truck" look.
Sponsored

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Your cut, high clearance rear bumper looks amazing. It should have been like this from the factory. My rear bumper is already scratched and damaged from dragging over rocks and dirt on the trail. If I had the skill to modify my bumper like this I would do it. Or if it gets damaged more to the point I should replace it anyway I will give it a try.

Thank you for posting this, I am sure you will inspire a lot of people to upgrade their trucks.
BECAUSE SAWZALL!
couple sharp blades,masking tape to follow for a straight edge ,sanding block to finish edges . And a 7mm on a screw gun to remove some plastic cover on passenger side and a few fender liner screws close to cut line .
i used the factory line in the bumper cover to follow all around .
everything below that is all lightweight plastic and cheap abs plastic backer .
brings the real metal (reciever hitch) to become the new low point . Increasing departure angle to what it should have been .I also unplugged and rerouted license plate light wires and passenger light wires to more protected area and used tiewraps to hold them .a Lot of factory harness on these are not put in safe areas when using them for off roading . I mean the Ecu is in lower front wheel well with the connectors and engine harness literally 10” of of roadway ! Perfect for deep puddle drowning .
I already relocated my Ecu up next to fuse box in engine compartment . Over 35” above road ,water and mud .
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club image

stock Ecu location
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2862

new location

all the harness reach and grounds land on factory ground bolts .just rerouted.

SlickTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion SE, 1977 Ford F150 Custom
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been meaning to post this but a few weeks ago I made the decision to go from my ordered atlas blue XLT Tremor with a Oxford White XL w/ 4k Tow, CoPilot360, and Spray in bedliner. Financing and the reduced towing capacity were the reasons I changed my mind and I couldn't be more happier! Granger did an amazing job with helping me get what I wanted!

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20240302_000351058

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Been meaning to post this but a few weeks ago I made the decision to go from my ordered atlas blue XLT Tremor with a Oxford White XL w/ 4k Tow, CoPilot360, and Spray in bedliner. Financing and the reduced towing capacity were the reasons I changed my mind and I couldn't be more happier! Granger did an amazing job with helping me get what I wanted!

PXL_20240302_000351058.jpg
Wow, gorgeous maverick! 🤩 Thank you for sharing this with us and for being part of the Ford family, Darick!

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

PXL_20240302_000351058.jpg
Wow! Trade??? o_O Need to keep the white but wasn't allowed to switch 2.0EB AWD...☺

Sponsored

RookieBlue7

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cleaned the Oxford White XL up today and wanted to post with the new wheels and tires I ended up deciding on.

Enkei Overlanders in matte bronze with BFG Trail Terrain T/A tires in 245/65R17

No rubbing or scrubbing with stock suspension. I’m still averaging 27 mpg (that’s with the tan SofTopper on it. I took it off to clean the truck).

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_6919

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_6920

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_6917

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Cleaned the Oxford White XL up today and wanted to post with the new wheels and tires I ended up deciding on.

Enkei Overlanders in matte bronze with BFG Trail Terrain T/A tires in 245/65R17

No rubbing or scrubbing with stock suspension. I’m still averaging 27 mpg (that’s with the tan SofTopper on it. I took it off to clean the truck).

IMG_6919.jpeg

IMG_6920.jpeg

IMG_6917.jpeg
Looking good! Thanks for sharing these new photos of your Maverick. Appreciate you being a part of the Ford community!

OrlandoOBX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was delivered this morning, have a decal to put on both rear quarter panels and a Retrax one XR tonneau cover to put on tomorrow.

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2596
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2597
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2598

Sponsored

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dunno if I posted already, but 2022 XLT 2.0 FWD. First pic is after taking black appliqué off doors. Second pic is before.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club A831770B-A1EC-400A-A1A4-2DF0A9B116AD
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club tempImageGOenVa

Master Blaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Master
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I figured I should post my Mav in the garage. Super happy with it.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club Truck_20240408_100137

Fancy Farm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 dodge 3500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got white with BAP XLT hard Bed cover. I am just a white vehicle kind of person.