First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just spotted this at the grocery store today. A nice older gentleman who special-ordered his Maverick Lariat Hybrid in Oxford White back in June 2021. It took nine months to get it as he just took delivery of it two weeks ago. No surprise given the many constraints that we're used to at this point. He was actually my first Maverick owner encounter as we are a very rare breed! The last one I saw on the road was back in February in the next town over from me. It was a Velocity Blue Lariat. I don't see the Lariat's all that often and I definitely don't see them in Oxford White. Overall it looks pretty good but it blends in too much. Being in Florida, there are so many white cars to begin with and as a result, it blends too much into the background. I love my Area 51 so much better! But, I'm glad I was able to talk to him about it and actually talk to another Maverick owner. The next one probably won't be for another month! 😏

Ford Maverick Maverick Spotting: Lariat Hybrid in Oxford White 20220401_150315
Ford Maverick Maverick Spotting: Lariat Hybrid in Oxford White 20220401_150322
Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I like white now more than Cactus Grey! Arrggghhh!! All this waiting makes me wanna keep changing my order!

Bootoyz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I like white now more than Cactus Grey! Arrggghhh!! All this waiting makes me wanna keep changing my order!

Yep, I ordered a Iconic Silver back in October. The more pictures that I seen of the Oxford White started me thinking. So I finally changed my order to a Oxford White a few months later and I don't regret it.
Sponsored