RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Shelby GT 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone have a good recommendation ordering a new Maverick In Louisville Kentucky Area?
Sponsored

Last edited:

cmfo

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought mine at Jim O'neal Ford in Sellersburg, Indiana. Super honest people there. Only about 15 minutes from downtown Louisville. Ask for Bruce Walker. Tell him Chad sent you.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Randall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Shelby GT 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bought mine at Jim O'neal Ford in Sellersburg, Indiana. Super honest people there. Only about 15 minutes from downtown Louisville. Ask for Bruce Walker. Tell him Chad sent you.
Did you / have you received your Maverick? Any mark-up?

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought two Mavericks from Don Franklin Ford in Columbia, KY. Top notch, no markup, no add-ons. They do have a ‘processing’ fee ($645), but I think most dealers have some sort of ‘processing’ fee.

Good guys!

cmfo

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$500 deposit applied to the price and a $250 processing fee... May have been $300. I can't remember. No markup...they stuck to Ford's pricing. Received my Lariat 6/16/22, ordered 8/28/21. I couldn't be happier. This is one great vehicle. I was on the road with my truck in 45 minutes from arrival at the dealership.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Randall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Shelby GT 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good to know about mark-up! I have purchased 2 new and one CPO from them in the past.
They are good to work with sales wise. Service not so much!

AnnieWaits

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to know about mark-up! I have purchased 2 new and one CPO from them in the past.
They are good to work with sales wise. Service not so much!
Byerly Ford in Louisville has been excellent for service and parts (and I've also used the service department at their Nissan dealership with good results).

Oxmoor's service has been subpar--they didn't mess up my repair, but my service advisor was out, and I was told there was nobody else in the entire dealership who could give me any information on my vehicle or even find it on the lot until he got back.

I bought a used car from Frankfort Ford before they were bought out by AMSI and they were fine for sales and service, but there is a thread on this board about them shafting someone on an ordered Maverick. No other local Ford sales experience to share. I think Indiana caps doc/admin fees, so you should save a bit with an Indiana dealership even if you're theoretically paying MSRP.

OP
OP

Randall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Shelby GT 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Byerly Ford in Louisville has been excellent for service and parts (and I've also used the service department at their Nissan dealership with good results).

Oxmoor's service has been subpar--they didn't mess up my repair, but my service advisor was out, and I was told there was nobody else in the entire dealership who could give me any information on my vehicle or even find it on the lot until he got back.

I bought a used car from Frankfort Ford before they were bought out by AMSI and they were fine for sales and service, but there is a thread on this board about them shafting someone on an ordered Maverick. No other local Ford sales experience to share. I think Indiana caps doc/admin fees, so you should save a bit with an Indiana dealership even if you're theoretically paying MSRP.

OP
OP

Randall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Shelby GT 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

$500 deposit applied to the price and a $250 processing fee... May have been $300. I can't remember. No markup...they stuck to Ford's pricing. Received my Lariat 6/16/22, ordered 8/28/21. I couldn't be happier. This is one great vehicle. I was on the road with my truck in 45 minutes from arrival at the dealership.
Just Called Jim O'Neal waiting to hear back. NO UPCHARGE and refundable $500 depo. Could be up to 6 Months Is what I was told.

Sponsored

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I ordered with Byerly Ford on 12/13/2021. Picked up my XL AWD 3/26/2022.

No marks ups and the young guy was first class to deal with. They and I forgot that I had put down $500. I remembered it and called a day or two later, they had already sent a check out.

AnnieWaits

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered with Byerly Ford on 12/13/2021. Picked up my XL AWD 3/26/2022.

No marks ups and the young guy was first class to deal with. They and I forgot that I had put down $500. I remembered it and called a day or two later, they had already sent a check out.
What's their doc fee, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP

Randall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Shelby GT 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Went to Jim O'Neal yesterday and ordered an XLT with Lux group, sliding window and 360 in Iconic Silver. $100 DOC FEE!! NO MARKUP!! Bruce was Great!
Sponsored