First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I drove by a Ford dealership and saw a Maverick in the parking lot. I stopped and looked at the truck, and a salesperson came out. He told me the truck was sold. I asked if he could open the door so I could just peak in to see the inside. I told him I would not touch anything, and I would not sit in the truck.

You would have thought I was asking to look at some precious jewels. He open the door, I peaked inside for 5 seconds and then he said he had to move the truck.

He could care less if I was interested in the truck. I’m sure he will not be there in 6 months.
Sponsored

Pelster94

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I called the number that a commenter in this thread recommended for checking on my order and they were able to confirm it had been placed. Still no order confirmation email, but Ford does have my order despite dealerships confusion. Maybe give that a try?
Luckily I got a call from my dealership a couple weeks ago telling me mine is being shipped so I'm not too worried about it anymore, just trying to exercise my patience until I get a call that its here.

Kiste

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge, 2015 Ford F150, and 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dude, I am so very sorry to hear this and quite frankly it sounds not dissimilar from my current experience. I just visited my dealership and spent 20 minutes speaking with my salesperson while he insisted that the "confirmation email" was not within his control and he would not even ask around about it...bizzare. a colleague of his then approached and asked "did you get your confirmation email?" and when i said no, he said I should have gotten it and HE would follow up for me.

Honestly, Im considering placing another order with a separate dealership because I am not confident my order has even reached the order books. This is incredibly frustrating when im TRYING to spend 30k
Contacting Ford once again today, if I can't get any satisfaction I will cancel, it's a dam shame...