First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Ordered on Thursday still no email 6477F3DD-245E-4F81-84C4-A3A2F440D655
Finally!
Now the waiting starts!

edit: Ford marketing confirms order!

Last edited:

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I took my friend to Germain Ford Beavercreek Ohio on Saturday 11:30 am. We got his Ecoboost Cactus Gray 4k tow ordered by noon. He received his confirmation email about 2 hours later.

OP
OP
smoothslash

smoothslash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suspect you are right. Ford Chat can help confirm if the order is in the system. But given it is Monday, a call/trip to the dealer would be just as fruitful.
Just called ford they have absolutely no record of an order under my name number or email.... so.... gosh darn it. I'm way behind now.

Dealer i was dealing with isn't answering. so what do i do now go to a different dealer?

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just called ford they have absolutely no record of an order under my name number or email.... so.... gosh darn it. I'm way behind now.

Dealer i was dealing with isn't answering. so what do i do now go to a different dealer?
That stinks, but start calling other dealers and do it NOW. Don’t wait until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Sponsored

Mike S

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Ecosport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got done talking to the Ford Chat after a ~40 minute wait. They confirmed that my order is in the system. However, they had no idea on why I didn't get a confirmation e-mail.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

You could also reach out to Tim Bartz with Long McArthur @fordvideoguy. They can deliver your Maverick to you. He can explain the process better to you than I. His email is [email protected] and phone is 785-823-2237.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got done talking to the Ford Chat after a ~40 minute wait. They confirmed that my order is in the system. However, they had no idea on why I didn't get a confirmation e-mail.
10 to 1 says the dealer just didn't include your email address.

OP
OP
smoothslash

smoothslash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update if you haven't gotten any luck with ford chat or phone call the sales manager he will get to the bottom of it or so he says just waiting on that call. hoping they got the order in on Friday morning like they said otherwise I'm almost absolutely not getting my xl hybrid.

Sponsored

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:oops:

🤣

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My salesman reached out this morning and he is absolutely baffled as to why I never got an email. He said he will verify they didn't fat-finger the email address or just didn't include it. But as far as he is concerned, it should have arrived by now. So, he's placing the blame on Ford's customer service system being bogged down.

He then sent me a screenshot of my order in the ordering system and said the next status after its current one means the truck is scheduled to be built. So, regardless of whether or not I received an email from Ford, as far as the dealership is concerned, there is nothing else to do on it but wait for it to arrive.

He also told me he is hearing Ford will be shutting down retail ordering in days and that given the demand, almost every one of the Mavericks are going to have instant equity because of how popular they are, which will help with lending. We'll see on that last part but my trade-in is paid for and was going to only net a token $500 offer anyway.

So, he set my mind at ease a little more since the Ford chat convo yesterday.

DentedFrood

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Hatch
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I never received an email confirmation for my order on Saturday. Reached out today, sales manager confirmed everything looked good. I asked if they could confirm my email. Ends up they somehow had my work email listed, and I didn't give them my work email, I gave them my personal, I have a copy of the document showing so. I can only assume that I had given my work email during a past visit and it was still in the system so they didn't update it to my personal email.

So it wasn't coming to the email I was expecting, but why didn't I see the confirmation come through to my work email? Checked and our gateway server quarantined the confirmation email as potential spam, so it was never delivered to my inbox. I've now released it from spam, and safelisted the address. In the meantime the dealership has changed my email on file to my personal email

TLDR: So the email confirmation went almost immediately, but it went to the wrong address, and there it was stopped as spam. What an annoying chain of events

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Find another dealer immediately and get your order in with someone who will actually get your order placed with confirmation.
Sponsored