First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t buy vehicles much and don’t know the ins and outs of the dealership stuff, but I’m on good terms with the general manager and know he’s not trying to mess things up.

However, I’ve placed my order, DL and email given, and set up a Ford.com account, but I haven’t received anything regarding my order. He assures me it’s been ordered.

Anybody else in the same boat?
Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should get an email from ford saying its ordered. Did the dealer print out a dora and have you sign it and take a copy of your ID?

colfaxfred

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t buy vehicles much and don’t know the ins and outs of the dealership stuff, but I’m on good terms with the general manager and know he’s not trying to mess things up.

However, I’ve placed my order, DL and email given, and set up a Ford.com account, but I haven’t received anything regarding my order. He assures me it’s been ordered.

Ordered mine June 26, did not receive a email that the order was placed, but did receive an email on 8/12 that the production date is the week of Sept 4

OP
OP
mrwalton

mrwalton

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine June 26, did not receive a email that the order was placed, but did receive an email on 8/12 that the production date is the week of Sept 4
Good to know!

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order

Could be someone screwed up your email at the dealership, lots of little things. If you, as someone else said, have signed off on your Dora and provided ID, contact your dealer and verify all your contact info. Also, check your spam filter, i had to be in Magistrate Court and my appearance got rescheduled by the defense attorney having a conflicting appearance before another superior court, of course it went to my spam folder.
fortunately, they mailed me and I called to verify beforehand.

Sponsored

FiremarshalBill49

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 LR and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to know!
I ordered my Lariat model Maverick last Friday and left the dealership with a signed Preview Order Summary sheet but I have not received any email from Ford. I called the salesman today and he emailed me a copy of the same Order Sheet I left with, but he did not seem concerned that I hadn't heard from Ford at all. Should I set up an account at Ford.com?

Last edited:

Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Same here. Order back in early July. I have a copy of the Dora and have been assured by the dealer and Ford that it is there.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Given the way things have been with other dealers (not our big 3 here) it woud not hurt to confirm your order with Ford and verify a priority other than 80plus. 80 is stock and so assigned for dealer stocking not retail/bto

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine late June. Never received confirmation. Called end of July (Ford marketing) and they had my order on file “in process”. I then removed all of my ala carte options and added the lux pkg. Priority went from 17 to 13 (which I think in the main scheme of things is meaningless). Now I just wait for the build date. You should be able to contact either Ford marketing (1-800-334-4375) or your dealership to get a status update.

OP
OP
mrwalton

mrwalton

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given the way things have been with other dealers (not our big 3 here) it woud not hurt to confirm your order with Ford and verify a priority other than 80plus. 80 is stock and so assigned for dealer stocking not retail/bto
Do you contact Ford directly for this info? What avenue do I need to take to do that?

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you contact Ford directly for this info? What avenue do I need to take to do that?
It was on the dora I signed and sent back to chapman.
if you have not signed a dora and provided ID I suspect you may not have been ordered, but they (Ford) can look you up by email addy. If you aint in their system, then someone screwed up your email or it was never placed as an order. If it was the 2nd contact Tom at chapman Ford, he will take care of you. His contact info is all over the forums and I gotta stop tonight and schlzzzzzzzzzZzzzzZZZ (end transmission)

Muskyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I’ve never received an email. But, called Ford. I was told my order is in and that the “majority of orders didn’t get email confirmation “. I gotta trust what they tell me.
Sponsored