First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been unsuccessful in searching an answer so decided to post a thread. Does anyone know how Order Track gets the rail and/or convoy info? My truck has been shipped almost a week now but the info there is still blank.

Not sure what the timing of that updating is so I may be asking prematurely do apologies if I'm being hasty. I'm just a week or from my one year anny. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is my understanding and I could be wrong that this will never be shown on the Order Track site. You can call Ford Chat or your dealer and get the train car number and track it that way. Ford Chat gave me 800-877-5123 a few days ago. They also told me my Mav was in Nogales, AZ. I have not tried it yet. Good Luck

I just called the UP number above. After figuring out their menu, I got an operator and told her the car number. She was extremely nice. My Mav is now in East St. Louis , IL to be transferred to CSX. It has been there since July 3rd awaiting transfer. She did not understand the turnover time, but it does not surprise me. My delivery date via Ford email is Aug 1-7. Ford Chat says Aug 7.

Last edited:

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your dealership can provide you with the railcar number, but this is a courtesy if they do as the tracking services are meant for the dealership not the potential buyer.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ask your dealer for a screen shot of the Visibility Report. The rail car number is on that.

The list of rail companies is here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/
I called UP and it said car was unloaded, the date was before mine shipped. So it was from it’s previous trip from the plant. The Norfolk Southern is where I found mine.
As per the link, don’t talk to a live person. It can all be done automated.

And you are not premature. The rail car will be assigned by now.

TammyLeazier

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
It is my understanding and I could be wrong that this will never be shown on the Order Track site. You can call Ford Chat or your dealer and get the train car number and track it that way. Ford Chat gave me 800-877-5123 a few days ago. They also told me my Mav was in Nogales, AZ. I have not tried it yet. Good Luck

I just called the UP number above. After figuring out their menu, I got an operator and told her the car number. She was extremely nice. My Mav is now in East St. Louis , IL to be transferred to CSX. It has been there since July 3rd awaiting transfer. She did not understand the turnover time, but it does not surprise me. My delivery date via Ford email is Aug 1-7. Ford Chat says Aug 7.
Where is its final destination just wonder mine is in the same AZ place

Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where is its final destination just wonder mine is in the same AZ place
I think they all come through Nogales, AZ. The final train depot for my Mav will be Dixiana, SC which is near Columbia SC. It will come by convoy to Greenwood SC. There is a thread on this forum that shows train destination codes. Your code is in on your window sticker in box that is titled: Ramp

TammyLeazier

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
I think they all come through Nogales, AZ. The final train depot for my Mav will be Dixiana, SC which is near Columbia SC. It will come by convoy to Greenwood SC. There is a thread on this forum that shows train destination codes. Your code is in on your window sticker in box that is titled: Ramp
Ok thank you
Sponsored