Order of Emails from Ford

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy and 2021 Ford Expedition
Okay, so I got my first email from Ford the day I placed my order. What is the next email I can expect? A Build date email??? Then a Production email?

Thanks for any and all help.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WhoDatFanMan

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, so I got my first email from Ford the day I placed my order. What is the next email I can expect? A Build date email??? Then a Production email?

Never mind.......

KRae

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kareena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nevermind? Lol

I got my order confirmed, production scheduling email, built email, and shipping email. I am assuming I will get another when it arrives at the dealer.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ford emails are somewhat unreliable in that some get sent and others never arrive.

I have received these:

8/23: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
9/16: YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION 11/8
10/10: THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED 11/15
10/21: Dear Future Maverick Owner
10/29: THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED 11/22
11/25: THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED 11/29

Since that last email on 10/29 I have not received any more Ford emails. However I was again pushed back to 11/29 for my build week and have now entered production on 11/22 and received my window sticker. Edit: I just received on 11/25 the "Production Date has Changed to 11/29" email.

I should receive a Built email then a Shipped email. But since Ford is unreliable in emails I ask my dealer to email me a snapshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" report showing the FULL History on Saturday's because Ford updates this form on Friday's.

Ford Maverick Order of Emails from Ford Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
WhoDatFanMan

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford emails are somewhat unreliable in that some get sent and others never arrive.

I have received these:

Since that last email on 10/29 I have not received any more Ford emails. However I was again pushed back to 11/29 for my build week and have now entered production on 11/22 and received my window sticker.

I should receive a Built email then a Shipped email. But since Ford is unreliable in emails I ask my dealer to email me a snapshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" report showing the FULL History on Saturday's because Ford updates this form on Friday's.

Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG
Thanks!

Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I have received these:

Since that last email on 10/29 I have not received any more Ford emails. However I was again pushed back to 11/29 for my build week and have now entered production on 11/22 and received my window sticker.

Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG
You ordered a hybrid on 8/23 and already have a build date? Who else has a similar experience?
This sounds too good to be true? I ordered mine on 8/22 and aside from the first email and the delayed production one with free garbage only?

what gives😤

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You ordered a hybrid on 8/23 and already have a build date? Who else has a similar experience?
This sounds too good to be true? I ordered mine on 8/22 and aside from the first email and the delayed production one with free garbage only?

what gives😤
I kinda doubt it's personal. I have noticed lots of variables. Options, dealer allocation are a couple.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

7-7 Confirmed order
7-20 Confirm email address
9-16 scheduled for production 11-1
10-21 Free Fits accessories kit
10-24 build date changed to 11-8
11-5 build date changed to 11-15

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I kinda doubt it's personal. I have noticed lots of variables. Options, dealer allocation are a couple.
In the digital world nothing is personal 🤣 but dang it Ford is really pushing my buttons. This debacle of new vehicle roll out is a total joke.

dobie33

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
did everyone get their first email from ford program headquarters (maverick lead to order program enrollment)? it gives a tracking number and an order number but I just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track.

I don't know if I was expecting a more flashy email coming from ford or what but it seems very basic :ROFLMAO:

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
did everyone get their first email from ford program headquarters (maverick lead to order program enrollment)? it gives a tracking number and an order number but I just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track.

I don't know if I was expecting a more flashy email coming from ford or what but it seems very basic :ROFLMAO:
Ford Maverick Order of Emails from Ford 1637869917617
This was my 1st email on the 7th of July
Sponsored