Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I logged on to my ford.com account hoping for a surprise and got an unexpected one. It no longer shows my Maverick order. Has anyone else logged on only to find their order no longer shows up? Is this a good, bad or indifferent sign?
Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someone else had that issue a day or so ago. Their tracker sucks, so it isn’t a surprise. It will likely pop back in a couple of days

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be good news…. I tried to change a constraint item knowing the Hybrids where being held back due to EPA early a few months after ordering. Only to be informed it was no longer in the system, which panicked me and my salesman. After a few hours he calls back and said a old timer recalled that happens when the order is built, its no longer in the order system. Just to wait and the Truck will appear in the build system.

OP
OP
Mikeetch

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Might be good news…. I tried to change a constraint item knowing the Hybrids where being held back due to EPA early a few months after ordering. Only to be informed it was no longer in the system, which panicked me and my salesman. After a few hours he calls back and said a old timer recalled that happens when the order is built, its no longer in the order system. Just to wait and the Truck will appear in the build system.

I guess I should add that my order is not scheduled yet

TFLB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F150, 05 Mustang, 24 Ordered Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order disappeared yesterday.

Reactions: GRB

Sponsored

Mgeary0624

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order disappeared yesterday.
My order is no longer showing up. I would typically go into the dashboard on the Ford website to see the order. It never got beyond the ordered stage. But now there is no dashboard section on the website and my order is nowhere to be found.

Donaldw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester, insurance pmt. from stolen tacoma.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe this is why so many report no "we love you" 45 days notices.

pbrox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL Mav, 2005 Forester, 2007 R1200GS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also missing from the Ford account screen, I'm assuming this doesn't mean anything though.

Cmcbee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was your order ever showing “in production” or had you been assigned a VIN

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I genuinely gauge companies ability to get important stuff done in what we can’t witnesses by how cleanly they pull off website changes. Ford for its size, treats its website worse than a mom & pop shop whose website is a learn as you go hobby for their kid.
If they think they can take on Tesla ( a software company who makes cars ) they are so out of their element.
I am driving a Hybrid truck with a fancy engineered battery pack but also can’t keep itself from draining its 12v. Battery. Typical Ford!

Sponsored

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was your order ever showing “in production” or had you been assigned a VIN
Never, and zero emails from Ford, salesman just called mid December and said it was to be delivered sometime within a 10ish day period about a week away. It didn’t show up During that timeframe, wasn’t notified til early January that it arrived because it was sold to someone else after sitting on lot a few days.
After all that, was able to jump back in front of the other sale, since the paperwork was already generated, but Ford raised the Maverick price in between and the stealership thought briefly that would allow them to redo the numbers. The change in Texas State rules over the new year worked in my favor, capped dealer fee for paperwork forced them to regin the paperwork and lock in original order price after they checked with Ford Corporate on Maverick price increase.

Cmcbee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never, and zero emails from Ford, salesman just called mid December and said it was to be delivered sometime within a 10ish day period about a week away. It didn’t show up During that timeframe, wasn’t notified til early January that it arrived because it was sold to someone else after sitting on lot a few days.
After all that, was able to jump back in front of the other sale, since the paperwork was already generated, but Ford raised the Maverick price in between and the stealership thought briefly that would allow them to redo the numbers. The change in Texas State rules over the new year worked in my favor, capped dealer fee for paperwork forced them to regin the paperwork and lock in original order price after they checked with Ford Corporate on Maverick price increase.
What a mess

Cmcbee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I logged on to my ford.com account hoping for a surprise and got an unexpected one. It no longer shows my Maverick order. Has anyone else logged on only to find their order no longer shows up? Is this a good, bad or indifferent sign?
Just finished “chatting” with a FORD rep. Order is missing from the dashboard but they assure me that the order is still active an in the system. They commented that “changes to the website happen all the time”. At this point I have resigned myself to the reality that I will be lucky if I get a truck before the “home” has my room ready for occupation. 30 plus years of brand loyalty flushed down the toilet.

TFLB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F150, 05 Mustang, 24 Ordered Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I don't believe it's the website because my other 3 fords are still listed.

Mr Mavrick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla MY
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Literally happened to me twice from my Ford dealer screwing up. I've been waiting on an order that I placed in November of 2021 Of which the dealer lost. I placed a second order on a truck and now I see on the website that it has disappeared. The dealer pretty much said that I will be getting a 2023 model and then I am in line starting over for a 2024 model. The customer service I received from the sales manager was a shoulder shrug and barely a sorry. Needless to say I am extremely unhappy with my customer service and the dealership which shall at this point remain nameless because I'm afraid they're going to keep losing orders on me. I have all of my paperwork and proof that I placed my orders on both of these trucks, one for me and 1 for my son. Not sure if there is any recourse at this point but I lost out on the lower pricing from the 1st order and I'm not sure where the 2nd order stands. What makes matters worse as I had a friends and family discount through Ford motor company and that has also expired because they are only good for 6 months at a time.
Sponsored