Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just checked the Ford,com website and my order is no longer showing. No I didn't have a VIN but it used to show up in my vehicles with my order number. Anyone else notice this? My last chat with Ford had me at unscheduled clean but that's it. I think another chat and/or call to the dealer may be warranted.
Sponsored

letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine doesn't show up on Ford.com, but it does via the email they sent confirming the order schedule date

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford's website is glitchy at best. Give it a little bit. Mine disappeared once for a short while and returned unscathed.

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford's website is glitchy at best. Give it a little bit. Mine disappeared once for a short while and returned unscathed.
Hey there is there any info on vehicles that were on a rail car but derailed and all 4 vehs were totaled and one was mine and what should be done to get another ordered my dealer says they don’t know what to do? Or are they playing dumb so they can sell a reorder for more money ? Help I need some Hope tks VP

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey there is there any info on vehicles that were on a rail car but derailed and all 4 vehs were totaled and one was mine and what should be done to get another ordered my dealer says they don’t know what to do? Or are they playing dumb so they can sell a reorder for more money ? Help I need some Hope tks VP
Based only on what I have gathered online: Ford should be scheduling those without dealer input. That rare Priority 1 is reserved for cases like yours. Basically, Ford will reschedule yours first then schedule everyone else. Dealer should still be able to look that up or at least know who to ask. Ford has to replace that allocation.

Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine doesn't show up on Ford.com, but it does via the email they sent confirming the order schedule date
Same as me. It wanted a vin number to add on Ford.com, which I don't have because Ford won't build it.

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Based only on what I have gathered online: Ford should be scheduling those without dealer input. That rare Priority 1 is reserved for cases like yours. Basically, Ford will reschedule yours first then schedule everyone else. Dealer should still be able to look that up or at least know who to ask. Ford has to replace that allocation.
Ford Maverick Order no longer showing on Ford.com 8EFB2A35-2445-4A37-BDCC-AED86F7BAB73
this date keeps changing but dealer says they have nothing so I’m thinking it’s keep it quiet and resell for more money my dealer is on list

Ford Maverick Order no longer showing on Ford.com 762EEB2C-F706-4A0D-94F2-04FA0C3484CB

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thanks for the info I appreciate it
Sponsored