First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Baldwin Township, just south of Princeton. Cyber orange XLT hybrid lux. Hopefully better on the MPG on the daily commute to the cities.
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice!! Yeah I just got a build date scheduled this week. 10/11, super excited! I got the FX4 on the Maverick, hopefully the ride is okay! I do some off roading for hunting, and ice fishing so I figured it would be worth it for that, and with the low profile tires on my Jetta now, I feel every pothole. I'm try to private sell my Jetta next week and tool around in my older Jeep till my truck gets delivered.
We got the fx4 on the maverick too 😁 I don't it expect it will be anything like the ranger, which I will concede is a very bumpy/bouncy experience!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Baldwin Township, just south of Princeton. Cyber orange XLT hybrid lux. Hopefully better on the MPG on the daily commute to the cities.
Nice, I couldn't quite get myself to pull the cyber orange trigger! Really like it though, if it were a true highlighter/creamsicle orange I probably would've been swayed. Cactus for me!

vengo97

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Andover, wish i would have found this site earlier. I like the below invoice and and Ford X pricing I would have went that way, travel is easy - ex airline. I ordered locally, hope it works out. I wanted something smaller should be in Senior living by next year, that under building parking is tight.
Nice! I really wanted to try to stay local, I sent my quote from @Granger Ford to multiple local dealers, and they all basically laughed in my face and were dubious that it was even real. lol

Ex airline huh? pilot? I'm preparing for my CFI initial checkride coming up soon!

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice, I couldn't quite get myself to pull the cyber orange trigger! Really like it though, if it were a true highlighter/creamsicle orange I probably would've been swayed. Cactus for me!
I had to check out a cyber orange Ranger Tremor at Superior Ford just to make sure. I was afraid it would be too yellow, or that the orange metallic flake would be like a 70's motorcycle helmet! It's a nice pearlescent paint that changes slightly with the angle of the light. Cactus or A51 would have been the next go-to, though!

Sponsored

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice! I really wanted to try to stay local, I sent my quote from @Granger Ford to multiple local dealers, and they all basically laughed in my face and were dubious that it was even real. lol

Ex airline huh? pilot? I'm preparing for my CFI initial checkride coming up soon!
no pilot, mechanic until the last contract - then we were "technicians"

derfolo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC 40
Minnesota nice checking in! Can't let those sconi punks have a thread and not have one for us. Feel free to post your order details, dealer experiences, or any hot info you might have.

I haven't ordered yet, I don't buy an $800 TV without checking it out and pushing buttons so I can't make myself preorder a $26,000 truck without seeing one first. I emailed a salesman at Cornerstone Ford earlier this week to shoot me a message when they get one in I can check out and they just ignored me, no reply :cautious:
Sent in my order for a Cyber Orange EB Lariat/Lux/Moonroof/360/4K through Freeway Ford in Bloomington on July 16, still not scheduled for production. :rolleyes: But Nolan Monke at Freeway seems like a super cool guy to work with.

Deleted member 1894

I remember when Minnesota nice came to Philly a few years back at the linc... We showed yaw some Philly hospitality.

Philly has the best deal four percent under invoice.
Yes but they charge a fee 394.00 plus 300 more for the drop fee to have the truck delivered locally or expense to go get it from Horsham Pa. Does anyone know the actual savings with 4 percent below Invoice I cannot see it being more than a few hundred bucks when it’s all said and done, even on a 30 thousand dollar purchase

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes but they charge a fee 394.00 plus 300 more for the drop fee to have the truck delivered locally or expense to go get it from Horsham Pa. Does anyone know the actual savings with 4 percent below Invoice I cannot see it being more than a few hundred bucks when it’s all said and done, even on a 30 thousand dollar purchase
Depending on your build, that is about 2% less savings overall.

Doxie_Mommy2

First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord & Subaru Forester
Up in Bemidji here. We ordered a XLT Lux in Velocity Blue from Mills Motor on 07/05. No build date yet (that we’ve been informed of)

Sponsored

MikeyB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S , RDX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mike here
Live In St Paul
Ordered:
Lariat/Hybrid/FE/Lux/Area-51
Reserved and confirmed 6/23
Dealership: Auto-Nation
White Bear Lake, MN
No deposit and MSRP
No word since order

darkvesperia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Park rapids here ordered from Webber in Detroit lakes as the park rapids ford copped me tude in the past and I refuse to go back there. Got me a nice alto blue with the fx4 package ordered. No build date yet though.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Roseville.
Ordered through midway ford on 6/14.
Hybrid XLT cactus grey. hitch. 400w inverter.
Scheduled for build 10/4.
Sponsored