Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm jealous!

Had to go into Autonation WBL to sign some paperwork that they forgot to have me do when I placed my order 10 days ago. Ford rep seemed pretty optimistic about build and delivery time, he said "they're going to come quick, is what they're saying." Doesn't line up with errybody on here!
Sponsored

Doxie_Mommy2

First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord & Subaru Forester
Just wanted to check in and see if anyone here in MN has been lucky and received their Maverick yet?

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It finally was revealed to me the title of this thread. Hahahaha. I ran across Charlie Berens on YouTube.

Well done! 👍🏻👍🏻

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to check in and see if anyone here in MN has been lucky and received their Maverick yet?
I'm in Iowa tonight picking up a Granger in the morning!

Sponsored

Doxie_Mommy2

First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Doxie
from Bagley, if i ever get that Mav hybrid I'll cruise thru
Omg!! Awesome. What build did you order? Where did you order from? So excited to get our Maverick

Doxie_Mommy2

First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hyrbid, Red, North Country Ford, Coon Rapids, so faaaaaaar the 11/8 build is holding
That’s so exciting!! We ordered a Velocity Blue XLT hybrid with the luxury package through Mills Motor in Brainerd 07/05. No build date yet but was told that we’re 3rd in line once their hybrids get pulled.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bring that Mav home to MN, how did it go at the dealer?
It went well! I was just as skeptical about plunking a $1k non-refundable deposit down, but they were solid to work with for the entire process - no surprises, tried to sell me warranty (I just don't get these generally) but not pushy about it - they have a job to do here after all. I posted about it in the 3% Granger thread:

3% @ Granger

Going into it I knew they had already been doing something similar with the Bronco as far as selling below MSRP/Invoice (not sure what the Bronco deal was exactly) - what I didn't know is they are actually the #1 Bronco sales dealer in the US! They aren't going to blow up a good thing by screwing people over - they are building their business by being up front and selling at volume, and it seems to be working great for everyone involved - buyers and their business.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am very interested in checking out a Hybrid, we'll have to try to setup a meet once more trucks start being delivered!

I just filled my first tank. Drive back from Iowa, then another almost 3 hours of driving today - 449 miles on the odometer already and the gauge read 30.9! 53 miles left until empty according to the trip computer.

449.9 miles, 14.835 gallons translates to 30.34 calculated MPG on my first tank (possibly slightly optimistic only because I don't know when in the first 20 miles it was filled by Granger). The absolute best my ranger ever did was a hair above 25mpg, and it finished 14,000 miles at 20.5. I am more than impressed so far with the Maverick just 2 days in.

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just received a change of production date from 11/8 to 11/15

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 Maverick XLT.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of November 15, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just told by AutoNation WBL that they have a Maverick on the lot to be used for people to come in and test drive.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Minnesota nice checking in! Can't let those sconi punks have a thread and not have one for us. Feel free to post your order details, dealer experiences, or any hot info you might have.

I haven't ordered yet, I don't buy an $800 TV without checking it out and pushing buttons so I can't make myself preorder a $26,000 truck without seeing one first. I emailed a salesman at Cornerstone Ford earlier this week to shoot me a message when they get one in I can check out and they just ignored me, no reply :cautious:
I’ve been trying to figure this out myself for months. I give up! In the thread title, what the heck is “OPE”?
Sponsored