Sponsored

Ohio Roll Call

Deleted member 2764

Not changing anything. Seems like a lot of people alil crazy about options screwing up build dates. It gets here when it does, LOL!
Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I originally reserved thru autonation Ford in north canton but ordered thru Chapman in PA. Autonation did email me today saying they expect couple Mavericks late September or early October. Will update if I hear more definite dates
There was a post online a while back about the trainers coming to autonation in north canton…
Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call 14F544E0-9DA4-4075-984A-D29E4F2980CF

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey, y'all!

I spoke with my dealer today (Dick Masheter in Columbus) looking for an update.

In his words:
"We'll (the dealer folks) will get an update at the same time I will."
...and...
"They've been told by Ford that existing retail orders should be built by the end of the year."

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Hey, y'all!

In his words:
...and...
"They've been told by Ford that existing retail orders should be built by the end of the year."
Looks like we both have hybrid and lux packs working against us. No scheduled build for mine yet either.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just read in the WSJ(yesterday) how this chip shortage is hurting Ford production. Oh well, I am resigned to the fact that it might be Christmas time by the time I get mine. But hey, on the positive side,I've paid off my credit cards and now will be close to paying for the Maverick in 2-3 payments. Use the "down" time to get a leg up!!

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Maverick event at Beechmont Ford on 9-14-21.

Bigred_19

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado
just talked to a salesman @ Krieger Ford. He said that they have no plans to sell the Maverick at under MSRP. He also doubted the fact that I told him there were 2 dealerships- Granger and Chapman who were selling @ the -3% and -4% MSRP and said they probably would not follow
thru on that promise. I just told him we would talk more in the next or two on follow up.

Guess we will see. Not optomistic at this point when it comes to dealing with them.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
just talked to a salesman @ Krieger Ford. He said that they have no plans to sell the Maverick at under MSRP. He also doubted the fact that I told him there were 2 dealerships- Granger and Chapman who were selling @ the -3% and -4% MSRP and said they probably would not follow
thru on that promise. I just told him we would talk more in the next or two on follow up.

Guess we will see. Not optomistic at this point when it comes to dealing with them.
Not many are dealing. There is a dealer in Lexington, KY that is supposedly dealing. Guy is on the Reddit group.

OhioRodney

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max
I figured we were getting left behind here, so I thought I would do a roll call for those of us from Ohio.
I'm Dayton, I ordered a Lariat Ecoboost AWD
I figured we were getting left behind here, so I thought I would do a roll call for those of us from Ohio.
I'm Dayton, I ordered a Lariat Ecoboost AWD
Cincinnati Ohio here, I ordered a Lariat first edition luxury package AWD Rapid Red

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I’ll be happy to forward my sales contract after I take delivery in (I think) November. Seriously, this is why people hate car dealerships and salespeople.

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Just ran across this near Cincinnati(Lebanon, Ohio)

If anyone is near Cincinnati or Dayton Ohio, Lebanon Ford will have a Maverick on display September 15th from 10-1!

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hey, y'all!

In his words:
...and...
Well that's not really Ideal for me... I was hoping more spring time so that I could save up for a higher downpayment... guess we'll see. I just ordered two weeks ago so I'm sure mine will be awhile

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ran across this near Cincinnati(Lebanon, Ohio)

If anyone is near Cincinnati or Dayton Ohio, Lebanon Ford will have a Maverick on display September 15th from 10-1!
Do you have more details on location? I might make the drive from Toledo I’m so despite

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well that's not really Ideal for me... I was hoping more spring time so that I could save up for a higher downpayment... guess we'll see. I just ordered two weeks ago so I'm sure mine will be awhile

It does take 5-6 weeks after build before it gets to dealership.
Sponsored