Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Norwalk here. (Sandusky for the geographically challenged) Ordered a Velocity blue Hybrid Lariot Lux with trifold hard cover. Went to the dealer looking for a lightly used Escape and it was suggested that I could get more utility from a little truck. Checked out the Maverick and went back that afternoon to place an order. Have rental apartments to take care of and the Maverick will be great for hauling appliances and tools. Will work well to tow a trailer for the Harley.
Phil I ordered mine in Norwalk... did you?
Sponsored

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

so this morning I got an email my maverick build went from week of nov 22nd to week of nov 29th... anyone else get that?

Strobe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2013 BMW M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
so this morning I got an email my maverick build went from week of nov 22nd to week of nov 29th... anyone else get that?
I got my email at midnight saying it's delayed from Nov 8th to 22nd now. Had a few weeks ago moving it from 1st to 8th. So I'm 3 weeks delayed across 2 emails now.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got waaaay too excited to see a Maverick parked in my work parking lot this morning.

It was a cactus grey (I think) XLT FX4 parked in a reserved spot that (I think) had typically been populated with a Chevy Colorado.

No pics, as I am not supposed to take pics on site where I work.

I was walking with my head down looking at my phone. I saw what looked like a Maverick grille in my peripheral vision, and I spotted an XLT badge as I raised my head. I stopped dead in my tracks. My jaw dropped, and I pointed at it, then dropped my phone. HAHAHA! There was nobody around to see me, but I was super excited to see the first Mav at my workplace!!!

I can't wait to get mine, and to see how many other Mavs I see here.

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Strobe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2013 BMW M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lot of dealers list Maverick's on the web site, but never actually have anything. If you look closely, some dealers are at least a little bit honest and show the status. The Kreiger site shows " Status: Dealer Ordered " for the one you linked.
Yup. I'm skeptical, but I'm still trying to schedule a test drive....lol.

optikinescant

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat AWD FX4, Kia Niro EV
Cleveland, OH here with a 2.0 EcoBoost AWD Lariat, Lariat Luxury, FX4, with 4K Towing. Originally ordered in early August, got tired of a order processing status and after much hunting I found my matching build this past weekend at a dealer in Pittsburgh - for sale at MSRP. Picked it up Saturday morning and have been enjoying it since. Lots of fun plans for using this thing.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Cleveland, OH here with a 2.0 EcoBoost AWD Lariat, Lariat Luxury, FX4, with 4K Towing. Originally ordered in early August, got tired of a order processing status and after much hunting I found my matching build this past weekend at a dealer in Pittsburgh - for sale at MSRP. Picked it up Saturday morning and have been enjoying it since. Lots of fun plans for using this thing.
I can't believe what I am reading...you... from Cleveland went to PITTSBURGH to buy a Maverick??? There ought to be a law!!! Just joking enjoy your ride. Next year or 2 when I get my Hybrid Lariat we might see each other!

Sponsored

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Buschur's here! Making parts for the truck already, in house dyno and we will be offering tuning soon.

3" intakes, oil catch cans and 3" catback done so far. Intercoolers are next.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn't know we were a thing haha. I'm here!!! XLT Alto Blue AWD 4k tow. In Production as of today. Miamisburg Ohio.

SlappaDaBass

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '21 Forrester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Akron, OH...going with that hybrid FWD. I'm ricky bobby in the snow with RWD and AT tires, so no need for AWD for me for now. But once they come out with the hybrid AWD...im trading in asap!
Akron Ohio here too. Who’d you go with? I ordered my CG FWD Eco XLT from Montrose.
Sponsored