First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just placed an order at a large dealership, as the small one my MY22 order was from doesn't know how and won't return my calls. pretty pissed. gonna still try to order with them to save $2750, but don't have my hopes up. they have my exact order sitting on the lot for sale, $15k markup.
you don't have to order from them your offer is good with any ford dealership the 2750 is in your name only and is good at any reorder foed dealer it is located in there "smart-vincent" computer direct line w/ford all dealers have this.
Sponsored

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just ordered my hybrid XL. So excited. First one placed by my dealership. Got my confirmation email. Anyone have any idea when they are supposed to start producing the 2023s?
nov 14th

Collinvert

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got hold of my salesperson at Morgan Hill Ford in California and put the order in with a $500 refundable deposit. YEA!! He said I should get an email from Ford by tomorrow. The manager has 30 orders to enter so it might not be today. And they do COVP so good there.

Very excited. I ordered a Hybrid XLT with a trailer hitch and full-sized spare in Area 51. No constraint items. Now I wait, and wait and wait.

Steph

This was almost my exact experience today. It's good to hear that the email might come tomorrow. I'm starting to worry that my order wasn't put in.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Different dealer, different result.
Told tham as soon as I walked in that I had walked out of another dealership yesterday over a mandatory $500 deposit, and if they needed a deosit to let me know so I could save us both a lot of time. The subject never came up.
Put in an order for a Hybrid Lariat with 500a, 360CP Assist and Lariat Luxery in Area 51. Priority 14. Took less than an hour.
NEVER get locked in to one dealer. These two are 18 miles apart, totally different attirude.

pickupdude

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you don't have to order from them your offer is good with any ford dealership the 2750 is in your name only and is good at any reorder foed dealer it is located in there "smart-vincent" computer direct line w/ford all dealers have this.
Appreciate this

Sponsored

pgreen1959

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered yesterday at Coconut Point Ford in Estero Florida. Got my confirmations this morning. Atlas Blue XLT, Lux package, Copilot and remote start. If you are in Southwest Florida and looking for a good experience see Tom Spicer at Coconut Point.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, it was an internal Ford process that was previously required, but now optional. It's up to the dealership as to whether they use it or not.
It was my understanding that the CVOP was how we knew that we had a confirmed order in the Ford Motor Co system.
How do we know now if the CVOP process is optional?

InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Swung by a dealer by my work today at lunch and got one ordered with A plan pricing! (Only MSRP shown here though)

Might have to go back and add copilot...

Ford Maverick OFFICIAL: 2023 Maverick Order Bank opens today (9/15/22) at 4:30 ET / 3:30 CT / 1:30 PT! 20220916_153023_copy_2138x1825

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate this
yes you can order from anybody your offer is in your name make sure when ordering you get the dealer to issue a priorty 10 code to your order this puys you in the frt of the line with that dealer because you were a roll over 22 order and also make sure you order from a big dealer that sales a lot they have more allocations so you will get it qicker.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy Hearing that you cannot order a Tremor at this time. Anyone manage to actually order one?

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got my order in, and my dealer is waiving the deposit I was expecting. Bonus!
Hybrid XL with a hitch, inverter and a bed mat, so I'm hoping for the best...

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am shocked at how many people seem to think you are supposed to order the truck online as opposed to contacting their dealership - you know......call them.

I am getting a lot of upset people commenting on my video about the new Maverick saying that I am lying about the order blanks being open - "that there is no such thing on the Ford website".

Call your dealers people.

Loneoak

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
4711 Old Douglasville Rd Lithia Springs Ga 30122
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
I am shocked at how many people seem to think you are supposed to order the truck online as opposed to contacting their dealership - you know......call them.

I am getting a lot of upset people commenting on my video about the new Maverick saying that I am lying about the order blanks being open - "that there is no such thing on the Ford website".

Call your dealers people.

Hi Shay, just watched your latest video and would like to ask if you can verify something. I posted earlier about the Lariat with EcoBoost only coming with AWD and no one believed me. You plainly say in your video about 2:25 to 2:40 that the Lariat EcoBoost only comes with AWD.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Shay, just watched your latest video and would like to ask if you can verify something. I posted earlier about the Lariat with EcoBoost only coming with AWD and no one believed me. You plainly say in your video about 2:25 to 2:40 that the Lariat EcoBoost only comes with AWD.
That's according to the order guide. It specifically states that Lariat FWD is only hybrid. It does not make that statement about any of the other trim grades. It's on here somewhere in the forums you can read it yourself.
Sponsored