2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
Hoping mine gets scheduled next week - ordered 7/26 (XLT, Alto Blue, FWD, no commodity restraints). I switched from a hybrid to an Ecoboost on Monday, so makes sense that it wouldn’t have been part of the cleanup scheduling. But really hoping it will be scheduled next week so I can get it before the end of the year.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have anyone that placed an order with Chapman Autogroup received a production date?
Yes, I have a production date of next week Sept. 13th. week. I will be looking out for a email saying it has been built sometime next week hopefully.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hoping mine gets scheduled next week - ordered 7/26 (XLT, Alto Blue, FWD, no commodity restraints). I switched from a hybrid to an Ecoboost on Monday, so makes sense that it wouldn’t have been part of the cleanup scheduling. But really hoping it will be scheduled next week so I can get it before the end of the year.
I swapped to ecoboost Tuesday. Also with Chapman. Fingers crossed for next week!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hi everyone! We hit 400 orders! Thank you so much...We have decided to close down the 4% under invoice offer...a new offer will be starting today...don't worry, if you were one of the lucky 400 who placed an order, we are still honoring the 4% under invoice deal when your Maverick comes in!

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you, Tom. You are a new model of the car dealer industry. I'm so glad that I'm 1 of 400. Hope my Hybrid will be in production in the near future.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered with them 8/27 after they stopped drop shipping and they didn't say anything about a deposit.
That is similar for me - agreed to the Drop Ship without any deposit.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone! We hit 400 orders! Thank you so much...We have decided to close down the 4% under invoice offer...a new offer will be starting today...don't worry, if you were one of the lucky 400 who placed an order, we are still honoring the 4% under invoice deal when your Maverick comes in!
Yes thank you Tom - being a man of his word is hard to discover these days!

Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you Tom!
How many of the 400 have already been scheduled?
I was torn between the economy of the hybrid and the power/awd of the Ecoboost when I placed my order. Do you think an late winter/early spring delivery is still a reasonable expectation for the hybrid?

silvy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Tom....Hopefully Hybrids will be scheduled this coming week.

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, Tom. It’s been a pleasure so far working with your team. Such a refreshing change dealing with honest folks. Now just gotta get some of those hybrids rolling off the line!

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered with Chapman in July and I also received the email from ford that day. I also confirmed my reservation with Ford customer service.
however once I log in the ford.com account I do not see the vehicle listed under "my reservation". Is this something Any of you also experienced?
Is Tom/his team contacting you once you get scheduled?
Sponsored