fester99

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ed has been very good with answering my emails, worked to change my options and packages. This is why I ordered through them (a 2 -1/2 hr drive for me) rather than a local dealer 15 minutes away that treated me like crap.
Try living 1000 miles away hahaha. So far I'm happy with my decision and I'm just patiently waiting for my email. Florida Ford dealers are not as great.
Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep my schedule email came today. Supposed to be built Jan 31st. Mine is a barebones hybrid XLT though, basically just the hitch is the only addon.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Like some that have posted here with tire pressures not set correctly..
You could actually attribute that to the service/prep staff being shorthanded or whatever. Anything can be a one off, but individual businesses get a reputation for a reason.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 0BC7511F-B0A9-4F00-9152-CE696B1A81D5

i picked it up yesterday. Everything was as expected and again Great service from Chipman’s! Everyone who ordered from here will be pleased with the smoothness of their delivery!

I’ll write up a review of the truck later after my 15 hour drive home!

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if Chapman has anymore allocations left for scheduling this week. I'm pretty sure I read (or heard) somewhere else that the large numbers that were reported for November also included allocations for December as well. @Dealerinsider - Any insight?

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if Chapman has anymore allocations left for scheduling this week. I'm pretty sure I read (or heard) somewhere else that the large numbers that were reported for November also included allocations for December as well. @Dealerinsider - Any insight?
Curious as to this as well. Tim @ Long said that he had 104 left. Earlier in this thread, Tom said the orders previewing would account for all 89 of his combined allocations for November and December. That doesn't mean they all scheduled, though.

Taflow

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
A little late to the party but are they still offering 4% under invoice? Also what doc fees are they adding on?I’m only 30Min from Philly so this would be easy enough.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
A little late to the party but are they still offering 4% under invoice? Also what doc fees are they adding on?I’m only 30Min from Philly so this would be easy enough.
You're late my man.

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last time I looked they were.

Sponsored

dlcook

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT. AWL,4K tow, area51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine from chapman November 15th and build date is January 31. Awd,4k,360 pilot,floor mat

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if @Dealerinsider is out, I believe it's possible to get a few more through cleanup scheduling, but the process is not completely clear to me. Let's hope there are some more left!

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if @Dealerinsider is out, I believe it's possible to get a few more through cleanup scheduling, but the process is not completely clear to me. Let's hope there are some more left!
I saw he responded to the "Yes we're still doing 4% under invoice" but not if they have any more allocations left or not.