First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
493 days from the order my canceled vin rollover came home yesterday. It is an Iconic Silver XL hybrid with the option being the tow hitch. It joins the 2022 Velocity Blue XLT that I got from Long McArthur when I just couldn't wait any longer for my original order to get built.

For those of you in Southern California I can report that Citrus Ford in Ontario were true to their word and sold me the truck at sticker minus the Ford private offer for the model year rollover. They did, of course, try to upsell me on warranties and such but did not add any required dealer extras to the price.

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United IMG_4435
Sponsored

Bigdaveo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Finally took delivery of my MY23 XLT Hybrid today! It came in last week to dealer. Now I have to figure out what to do with that naked bed since removing the SIBL last year to assist with getting it built ā€˜quickerā€™. Yea it didnā€™t help. Itā€™s all good. Itā€™s finally here. So far: day one - happy to have it in the driveway!! Hoping everyone else from October 2021 orders get built and delivered soon.

2225FC0D-1409-4E32-8E5D-B5AEE34EEEE7.jpeg
I'm an October 7th, 2021, order, got scheduled for the week of February 27th. Lariat Hybrid w/lux

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update. It's really here. It's really, really here. 477 days.

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United WhenIGotThere
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United WhenILeft

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently at port Wilmington waiting for a truck. On that note if anyone has united road access to Chapman NE philly pls pm me

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that have called Ford Marketing, did the rep always provide the latest known location? Ten days or so ago I was told IL, now all the rep could tell me is ā€œin transit.ā€ Praying mine was not one of the Mavs on the derailed train!

*dealer wonā€™t provide the rail #

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For those that have called Ford Marketing, did the rep always provide the latest known location? Ten days or so ago I was told IL, now all the rep could tell me is ā€œin transit.ā€ Praying mine was not one of the Mavs on the derailed train!

*dealer wonā€™t provide the rail #
No it's not up to date. If you have the rail number you can check yourself. Ford chat says mine is in St Louis, IL but it had been sitting in Tampa FL since Thursday

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No it's not up to date. If you have the rail number you can check yourself. Ford chat says mine is in St Louis, IL but it had been sitting in Tampa FL since Thursday
Well Iā€™m at least looking for a location, not just ā€œin transit.ā€

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can mention to them thier other system that gives more updated and most of the time they will look into it for you.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well Iā€™m at least looking for a location, not just ā€œin transit.ā€
If you have the rail number you can get the location or at least where it left last or is going to next. It updates usually once or twice a day at least. If you are relying on Ford, they can only see when their system updates it which isn't very often. You can also ask your dealer for a VINView and that should show its current location.

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe system was updating because dealer just told me it arrived, sweet! Finalizing how my private offers/x-plan will be applied. Iā€™ll end up lower than the original MSRP and will finance about 10k.

Sponsored

MaverickSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you were assigned to Ramp RA2k on your sticker and your build has been waiting to ship check for an update. Mine finally got on a rail car.

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United Maverick

Mehere

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered October 30th 2021. XLT hybrid with 360 and Luxury package. Reorder as a 2023 with Priority 10, have not heard anything. Zero communication from Ford or the Dealer, of course the dealer don't know any more than I do. I might get one this year, maybe not. No one knows. I did call Ford and they confirmed that I'm in the system. That's all the info. they have.

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
16 months to the day since I ordered and my Mav XL Hybrid has arrived. Received the private offer plus $500 Farm Bureau credit for total of $3250. Happy it is here. But I will not go through this again !
Congrats!!

Which Farm Bureau did you sign up for?