First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone from the Texas/Louisiana/Oklahome region with an October XL or XLT with VIN? I keep seeing a lot of North-East and California orders (both October and November) getting scheduled but not a lot from the South. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a VIN for my Oct 1 XL with hitch :-/ Likely going to cost me considerable $$$ and time if I don't get a VIN this week (my dealer has already said he isn't going to extend my MY22 offer and basically told me "Mavericks are not worth the hassle. Go find a new dealer if yours does not get built as a MY22.").
Kind of sounds like a cover up from your dealer for ordering it improperly.
Sponsored

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone from the Texas/Louisiana/Oklahome region with an October XL or XLT with VIN? I keep seeing a lot of North-East and California orders (both October and November) getting scheduled but not a lot from the South. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a VIN for my Oct 1 XL with hitch :-/ Likely going to cost me considerable $$$ and time if I don't get a VIN this week (my dealer has already said he isn't going to extend my MY22 offer and basically told me "Mavericks are not worth the hassle. Go find a new dealer if yours does not get built as a MY22.").
I’m in Oklahoma. Received VIN 4/15 and build date is now 8/15.

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I order my Maverick on Oct 15 (Hybrid, Lux, 360 & rear window)

Well, I just received another email from my sales guy today saying : "Good news, Your new vehicle has now been scheduled to be built. ETA, week of 10/17"

So, it looks like my wait will be 1 year & 2 days :)
I'm in TN. I haven't received any communication as to a VIN from Ford or dealer. My order is the same as yours, but without the rear window. I placed it about a week after yours, so maybe there's hope?

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heard Tim Bartz, @fordvideoguy, say on last nights video that Ford is going to try to schedule all aged orders. I'd call ford customer service or chat tomorrow Jozell and see if you get surprised with a VIN.
Called today, still priority 10, did confirm that I have an rovp. I'm not sure how much difference that makes from a covp.

Sponsored

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If that happens I would file a formal complaint with Ford.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which dealer did you use?
Barber dyson elk city. I was the only hybrid they ordered. I think they had at least 6 or more of the EB ordered though.

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
almost an October guy, this is what I am seeing on a Sept 29, order conf Sept 29, production 7-06 built 7/7/22 - still not shipped

per build date; not subject to remove and drill or catalytic, It has an anticipated arrival date of July 28-Aug 4- hope they use a transporter instead of a train

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg and CP360 on 15 October. I got the confirmation within 10 minutes of leaving the dealer.
A few things happened along the way. I have Ford 90 days to at least get my order into production. Nothing happened by 15 January, so I became proactive and called dealers as far away as I was willing to travel. On 27 January, I found a hybrid XL with a SIBL and hard top trifold tonneau cover in Gastonia, NC. I did all of the financing online and flew up to drive it home. My idea was to keep it until my order came in.
I started to get calls from my ordering dealer in the middle of March about the constraints and their recommendation to drop the Lux pkg and CP360. I held my ground, but asked them to put me on their waiting list in case someone cancels their order.
On 30 March, I got a call from the ordering dealer that a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg, but no CP360, just rolled off the truck, and the ordering customer canceled and bought a F150 instead. I traded in the XL for the XLT. Both happen to be the Velocity Blue I ordered.
On or around 14 July, I got the same dreaded Ford email everyone else did about the constraints and possible rollover. The thing is, I gave up my original order to the dealer, but I guess it’s not canceled, as I suppose he plans on selling it.
With the interest rates climbing higher, I’m glad I made the decision to buy on 30 March!

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I just got off the phone with customer care. My Oct 12 hybrid order is still not scheduled.
So went to my dealer and talked to a salesperson because mine was on vacation. He also said that I didn’t have to resubmit my order. But I told him according to all the posts that I have to resubmit it. So he told me to come in Tuesday and will see what they can do.
I also see where the are scheduling out to October 17 already. Some of those were ordered after me. Go freaking figure

Sponsored

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My bad that was his order date for his hybrid

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure how far you are, but might be worth contacting Tim @fordvideoguy and getting it from his dealership in Kansas. Your current guy sounds like a real bozo.

HistoryGuy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just contacted Ford. Order date for XL hybrid is Oct 21. No constraints. Truck is at Priority 2. Still no build date

npipe07

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like I am on the still waiting train. No build date no VIN per ford chat. @fordvideoguy what do you recommend we say or show to dealers regarding the August 2nd date? It seems my dealer is acting like there is no immediate steps to take about my order. Just a generic "we will roll over your order when it is time." What should I say to them to try and get an appointment as close to Aug 2 as possible? Thanks!