First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, that looks like one big truck!!!! ;) Of course, the little guy could park three feet from the stop block and still be in his/her space................ :D The Mav is soooo big, it used the entire parking space!!!!

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Makes the Mav look like a F150...
It's almost the same size as the old F100. The Maverick is really not a small truck. But when compared to current F-150s, Silverados and RAM full-sized trucks, it's relatively small. They don't sell small trucks in the US any more. Current full-sized trucks are ridiculously large.

Sponsored

RobbieAG

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL EB AWD 4k Tow CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I first put my Mav in the garage, I discovered it's an inch longer than a 2016 Chrysler 300 I had!

North1250

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm getting accustomed to being dwarfed by F150s, but pull up next to an old Ford Ranger? Those were little. #enoughtruck

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The newer Minis aren't that mini anymore. Park the Maverick next to the original Mini and you'd be shocked. The coming next gen Minis are even bigger - bloat seems universal to most OEMs.

Speaking of Minis... For an example of how efficient a Maverick BEV could be, here's a truck I don't expect will ever see the light of day (they'll never survive). But it's a cool design exercise. I love the illustration where it's parked next to a Mini.

https://www.telotrucks.com/

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The newer Minis aren't that mini anymore. Park the Maverick next to the original Mini and you'd be shocked. The coming next gen Minis are even bigger - bloat seems universal to most OEMs.

Speaking of Minis... For an example of how efficient a Maverick BEV could be, here's a truck I don't expect will ever see the light of day (they'll never survive). But it's a cool design exercise. I love the illustration where it's parked next to a Mini.

I want one!!! Of course I would keep my Maverick too.

The Real Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tons of smaller TRUCKS out there.

Sponsored

Automan21

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Subaru WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

yeah they’re making the mini a maxi now lol
Loved my 01

but yeah it’s weird the Mav is deceptive with the length.

James K

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I go south for the winter but when I get back up north, I'll take a picture next to my A-H bugeye sprite. Should make the Mav look like an F350.

ripperAZ

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MachE 2021 Genesis G90 2032 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, that looks like one big truck!!!! ;) Of course, the little guy could park three feet from the stop block and still be in his/her space................ :D The Mav is soooo big, it used the entire parking space!!!!
Something different than next to giant trucks,,,,,

HRG

Mav & Mini.jpg
My 2008 Ford ranger is the exact same size as my 2023 Maverick lariat the bed on the Ranger is a foot longer and the backseat is almost useless, but they’re almost identical in size. Both fit handily in my garage.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

yeah they’re making the mini a maxi now lol
Loved my 01

but yeah it’s weird the Mav is deceptive with the length.
Next they will make it a flying car and give it wings. A maxi with wings!
Sponsored