First Name
Ritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT '14 CRV Hybrid '22 Maverick Hybrid 2024
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought OEM rubber bed mat while customizing my truck.
Later, I bought OEM modular bed. The rubber bed mat is thick, heavy and should not let anything slip / slide too much. Since, I cannot return the mat its on top of the modular. Does not fit well but
that is how it will stay on.
Sponsored

jcab

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Kia Soul, CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a mid-Apr production for my XL hybrid. Lots of great ideas on this forum. Have started compiling list of add-ons, accessories for when time comes for truck pickup. A bed mat is a definite must for me-- I couldn't pass up deal online I just found, $45 for TrailFX 702N fitted rubber bed mat (just purchased, hopefully not a scam): https://www.ebay.com/itm/364663494066

SLJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I removed the hard, slippery factory bed mat yesterday and put down the Rough Country bed mat. Much better. Kept the Ford sides and front.
Ford Maverick Non-Slip surface for bed floor? rough country bed liner1

AlsMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat FX4 w/4k Tow Build Date 12/5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I removed the hard, slippery factory bed mat yesterday and put down the Rough Country bed mat. Much better. Kept the Ford sides and front.
rough country bed liner1.jpg
Interesting. My ford Bed Matt is not slippery in the least. a little hard but only because it's thick rubber.

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting. My ford Bed Matt is not slippery in the least. a little hard but only because it's thick rubber.
I think he meant he took off the floor part of the plastic modular liner. They are hard and slippery. I also have the Ford rubber mat.

Sponsored

SLJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The drop in 5 piece Ford liner from the factory is hard and not rubber, including the floor which is slippery.

croakz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

In case anyone was wondering, the Bedrug flooring will fit with the modular drop in bed liner front and sides.

Ford Maverick Non-Slip surface for bed floor? ISIMG-1001076

SVTRIDE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Within the first 30 minutes of taking ownership and getting truck home, ’24 XLT Lux packaged hybrid, I ripped out 3 of the 5 sections making up the hard drop-in bedliner. I kept the bed front vertical portion and the tailgate cover. I asked dealer to throw in the Ford OE rubber mat when I went and got truck. $100.
I was pissed that Ford made standard for ’24 XLT Lux package subscribers (also door keypad delete) that crap hard plastic bedliner. If you actually use your truck like a truck and haul stuff, that plastic floor liner is like a skating rink for cargo. Plus you can’t clean out your bed easily when it comes wash time. I figure when the sides become too scratched up, I’ll take it to Line-X and get it sprayed and still use the rubber mat. Now, the take-out liner will be cut up and added to our local landfill. What a waste. Already enough plastic in our environment.

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a Maverick with spray in liner and thinking about picking up a bed mat. I can use my ford pass points and get the ford bed mat or possibly the new weathertech impactliner. I'm looking for a bed mat that also has hole cut outs for the bed tie downs. Not sure what to get.

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a Maverick with spray in liner and thinking about picking up a bed mat. I can use my ford pass points and get the ford bed mat or possibly the new weathertech impactliner. I'm looking for a bed mat that also has hole cut outs for the bed tie downs. Not sure what to get.
I have the Ford one with SIBL and it fits great. Has cut outs for the tie downs as well.
Ford Maverick Non-Slip surface for bed floor? 20240207_152732
Sponsored