First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Guys relax also it’s all in good fun. Trust me. I will bust anyone’s balls that I get a chance. Best part is we all can buy what we want and it doesn’t matter. I can drive a jacked up Chevy and show the world my lack of teeth and small pee pee or I could buy a Prius and show the lack of testicular fortitude. It’s our choice. If we all drive the same stuff how boring would that be.
Sponsored

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agree that hybrids are a problem because lithium supplies are tight. Most Ecoboost parts are shared with other models so they could schedule those at least.
I am hoping Ford will find it easier to get the batteries (in the near future) for the Hybrid Maverick builds due to the other manufacturers slow down their production of EVs (less demand then anticipated).

Last edited:

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It sounds like your dealer sucks or is playing games. Did Ford marketing confirm your priority is what the dealer is telling you?

Did you ask how many roll overs they have from 2023 and how many allocations they are getting per month?
It is a small dealer. Yes, they told me they had 10 allocations and 10 rollovers. Mine is #6 out of 10. Ford confirms the dealer priority of 03. So, I am thinking the delay is me wanting to do business locally, rather than going 45 to 100 miles away to a larger dealer. Plus, Ford will not honor a rollover if you change dealers. I prefer to keep my business local when possible. In conclusion, you get delayed if you deal with a small dealer due to Ford's allocation system!
Sponsored