2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

One additional shift shouldn't result in a three-fold increase in allocations. Makes me wonder if Ford was indeed front-loading the model year with the fleet orders and are just now getting to mostly focusing on retail.
I agree and I have given up trying to figure out the Maverick allocation system. It was supposed to be based on Maverick sales, then Maverick, Bronco Sport, and Escape sales, now it could be based on sunspot flareups for all I know.

Some have said that Ford moves allocations around by region, so the trains and trucks heading to a region are full for a few months at a time.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I didn't get a 45 day email this time. Good news? Bad news? Who knows.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some have said that Ford moves allocations around by region, so the trains and trucks heading to a region are full for a few months at a time.
And there might be some truth to that. Ford obviously won't want to allocate a single truck for a dealership in Miami and then not schedule any other vehicles to go that way. Better to keep the train cars full.

I didn't get a 45 day email this time. Good news? Bad news? Who knows.
Ford knows. They've been making a ton of changes lately to their public-facing systems. Could be something they found in the analytics that suggested the emails weren't popular.

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is on order at Long McArthur and I'm a member. They have received 18 and then 27 in the past 2 months so 75 is huge. I'm hoping my truck is in the next group selected but you never can tell.

I believe Ford is working on sourcing more Hybrid parts because the engine distribution is now 50/50 Hybrids and Ecoboosts.
Boy, it would be swell if I knew my dealer had... even one allocation for July...

Sponsored

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

But unfortunately this week is supposed to be clean up

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

One additional shift shouldn't result in a three-fold increase in allocations. Makes me wonder if Ford was indeed front-loading the model year with the fleet orders and are just now getting to mostly focusing on retail.
I believe this...Washington state. In the last month I have seen a lot of Oxford white city,county Mavs. Now I'm starting to see the other colors and models. It seriously was like a light switch here.

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious if you do get a scheduled build what date are they at now? Then I guess its about 3 weeks after build date to dealer. Not sure if my location is a factor. For me Western NY

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious if you do get a scheduled build what date are they at now? Then I guess its about 3 weeks after build date to dealer. Not sure if my location is a factor. For me Western NY
I think next Thursday will be for July builds. And from what I've seen, it takes a good month to get from factory to dealer... at least out here.
Sponsored