First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Subaru Forester, Audi A5 Cabriolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to the dealer this morning to do the paperwork. Will pick it up on Monday. Having the dealer install hard roll-up tonneau cover. Ordered the Maverick June 21, 2012. It pays to wait to get something you want.
Ford Maverick New York Mavericks!! 1650478949904

BretMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Subaru Forester, Audi A5 Cabriolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my velocity blue Maverick with Lariat trim and lux pkg on Monday. Very satisfied with the dealership, Depaula Ford in Albany New York, Josh Halse and Qasim Dawood. Also I will like to thank the young man who helped me setting up Ford Pass. Sorry I forgot your name. It was the fastest deal I ever did buying a new vehicle.

Sponsored

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick is still in transit.. stopped by dealer yesterday, was kind of wanting the railcar # but the print-out they gave me didn't list it. It shows the VIN, and there is a 'Primary' status of "In Transit" and a 'Secondary' status of "Received" - any idea what those mean?

It also says "Vehicle Location" of Ramp 46, Albany NY, however it has an ETA of 7/26-8/1. The dealer said the vehicles get off-loaded in either Buffalo or Rochester, but Albany is less than 2 hours from the dealer...

Going on a short road trip the weekend of July 30th so was hoping to have it by then.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My Maverick is still in transit.. stopped by dealer yesterday, was kind of wanting the railcar # but the print-out they gave me didn't list it. It shows the VIN, and there is a 'Primary' status of "In Transit" and a 'Secondary' status of "Received" - any idea what those mean?

It also says "Vehicle Location" of Ramp 46, Albany NY, however it has an ETA of 7/26-8/1. The dealer said the vehicles get off-loaded in either Buffalo or Rochester, but Albany is less than 2 hours from the dealer...

Going on a short road trip the weekend of July 30th so was hoping to have it by then.
I’m in Rochester. My sticker is ramp 43, which is Buffalo. Nothing comes to Rochester. Albany kind of makes sense for Syracuse.
My rail car just got to Buffalo a couple days ago. My ETA IS 7/19-7/25. Who knows how long it takes to get scheduled for the car carrier.

You want the Visibility Report.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Quoting myself to say that the tracker said the Mav was "in Final Preparation" at the dealer - called today and confirmed it was there. Stopped by to test drive, and hoping to pick up tomorrow (finance guy left for the day, but it was already late).

Going from a Subaru Crosstrek and the Mav is definitely peppy, especially in Sport mode!

They also had a Ford F150 Lightning that we poked around in, very sharp. He offered to let me drive it but I was afraid I'd like it more than the Mav...

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Quoting myself to say that the tracker said the Mav was "in Final Preparation" at the dealer - called today and confirmed it was there. Stopped by to test drive, and hoping to pick up tomorrow (finance guy left for the day, but it was already late).

Going from a Subaru Crosstrek and the Mav is definitely peppy, especially in Sport mode!

They also had a Ford F150 Lightning that we poked around in, very sharp. He offered to let me drive it but I was afraid I'd like it more than the Mav...
Congrats!

Mine arrived late yesterday. They just checked it in this afternoon. Won’t get it until next week. Bad timing.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2015 Subaru Crosstrek trade-in on the left, 2022 Ford Maverick on the right (image swapped that's why logos are off) -

Ford Maverick New York Mavericks!! maverick-crosstrek-censored

Only have about 17 miles in but it's a joy to drive. Need to be careful of how quickly it accelerates, this thing like lead to my first speeding ticket..

I don't like the rearview mirror, seems too small. I might get that KIA one that's going around the forum, or try that larger clip-on one from Amazon...

Taking it for a longer drive tomorrow.

Dealer experience was awesome - no ADM, price was as ordered, and they didn't push for any dealer add-ons (VIN etching, undercoating etc). They didn't know about the price guarantee in SmartVincent, but thanks to the awesome knowledge that @Ford Truck Guy provided they were able to help me and several other customers. APR didn't backdate but I didn't push it - might re-fi with my local Credit Union eventually.

Sorry to all still waiting, it's worth it!

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice!

My Maverick will replace my beloved 2009 Subaru Forester. The new Foresters with CVTs won't pull my 2,000 lb. boat/trailer, so I had to change brands.

Looks like my Maverick will end up being a 2023, not a 2022...

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2015 Subaru Crosstrek trade-in on the left, 2022 Ford Maverick on the right (image swapped that's why logos are off) -

maverick-crosstrek-censored.jpg

Only have about 17 miles in but it's a joy to drive. Need to be careful of how quickly it accelerates, this thing like lead to my first speeding ticket..

I don't like the rearview mirror, seems too small. I might get that KIA one that's going around the forum, or try that larger clip-on one from Amazon...

Taking it for a longer drive tomorrow.

Dealer experience was awesome - no ADM, price was as ordered, and they didn't push for any dealer add-ons (VIN etching, undercoating etc). They didn't know about the price guarantee in SmartVincent, but thanks to the awesome knowledge that @Ford Truck Guy provided they were able to help me and several other customers. APR didn't backdate but I didn't push it - might re-fi with my local Credit Union eventually.

Sorry to all still waiting, it's worth it!
I ordered 10 days before you and am not even scheduled. Same build but I’m a xlt. I really thought I’d have this truck by this summer but won’t likely even get a 2022. What dealership did you order from?

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 10 days before you and am not even scheduled. Same build but I’m a xlt. I really thought I’d have this truck by this summer but won’t likely even get a 2022. What dealership did you order from?
Steet-Ponte Ford in Yorkville - smaller family-owned dealer. I don't want to post the Salesman's name here but if someone sends me a PM I'll share it.

They also had an F150 Lightning on the lot, as a "service loaner" if you can believe it. He offered to let me take it for a spin - I finally relented and drove it around the lot, didn't want to do open road. HA. Glad I did so AFTER signing the Maverick paperwork... First time I've driven an electric vehicle - it's so quiet, even when accelerating.

The climate control buttons on my Mav are the newer ones without temp display on them, was hoping I'd get lucky with the Lariat but nope. Not a big deal.
Sponsored